Disappearance of Sarvente

I'm really sorry for posting so late, school and stuff caught up with me... lol  But since my winter break is starting on Wednesday, I'll be posting a lot more
-Author

—————————

Ruv's POV

The writing was so messy and dirty, he couldn't read anything.
Ruv tried hard to read the handwriting, but it basically looked like scribbles.

Sarv wrote this when she was a child I'm guessing.

Ruv then flipped the yellow flimsy pages to the latest entry. He could somewhat read the writing now.
In pitch black ink, the start of the page said: "December 13th 2021" Which was yesterday.

December 13th, 2021.

Hello Selever! I have a lot of exciting news to tell you!! Finally, after years I've found someone. A new candidate eeek!! This may be the happiest decade of mine! If you're asking who this person may be well... His name is Ruviziat, but I like to call him Ruv since his name is quite complicated to pronounce hehe. He is REALLY tall, and wears shades of gray and black. Oh! And I can't forget the hat he always wears. He wears an ushanka that has a small tail on the back. Like he literally wears it everywhere he goes. He even wears it when he sleeps! It's kinda silly hehe. He is also really handsome and is quite the cold hearted fellow. He also dislikes sweets. WHO DISLIKES SWEETS?? That's just unholy!! Well although he is not the ideal candidate I expected to have, I still really appreciate him :) I hope he doesn't leave like the rest... and I hope he won't mind my secret..!!

Selever...? Who is that?

Ruv flipped through all the pages to see that the start of the pages (at least the pages he could actually read) all started with a "Hello Selever."

Is Selever the name of her diary? Wow. She must be lonely.

And she spelt my name wrong. What does she mean by secret? What secret is she hiding?

Ruv stared at sentence "He is also really handsome" and blushed furiously

What the hell is she playing at.

Ruv abruptly closed the hard covered diary and rushed out of Sarvente's room pretending as if he never entered the room in the first place.

Ruv slowly closed the door and a small click was heard. (Indicating that the door was closed.)

So that's what she thinks about me...
Ruv clutched his chest firmly.
Again, with this warm fuzzy feeling. What does this mean? Anyways I have to go find Sarv.

Ruv walked into the church's main hall and glanced around.

He hurriedly paced around all the corners of the hall.

No sign of Sarvente.

Ruv then wandered into the kitchen.

The windows of the kitchen were open, the wind swaying inside of the oddly quiet spacious kitchen.
Still no sign of Sarvente.

Ruv stood there not knowing what to do.
I guess she went out somewhere. I'm sure she'll come back.

Ruv walked back to his room, his loud footsteps echoing through the hall.

However before entering his room, he saw something sticking on his door.

A note.

Ruv snatched the note from the door without thinking twice.

Hi Ruv! Sorry for not being here..! You see today's a Sunday, and on Sundays, I usually go out to help these seniors. I tried to wake you up to inform you beforehand, but you just wouldn't wake up! Anyways you can take whatever you need from the fridge, I don't mind!!
See you later!
+ PS: Also if you don't mind, would you please water the flowers and plants? Well, you don't have to of course but I will really appreciate it if you do!!
-Sarvente :)

Great so I searched for her for no reason. What a waste of energy.
...
Since I have nothing better to do, I guess I'll go and water those plants.

Ruv stuffed the note in his pocket and walked over to the Church's main hall.

Ruv looked around the church's main hall to find a door at the back with a big sign that said "GARDEN"

Lame.

Ruv walked towards the door and twisted the door knob. He slammed the door open so loudly that it made a small echo.

The garden was full of beautifully shaded flower beds.
Roses, daisies, tulips, and more.
There was a short white fence surrounding the territory of flowers.

Now, where is the watering can.

Ruv looked around in the garden to find no watering can.

No watering can? Seriously?
I guess I have to optimize.

Ruv ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. He pulled the rusty lever from the sink and filled the glass with water until it was full to the brim.

With the full water of glass in hand, he slowly walked to the plants and poured it all over the soil.

Suddenly Ruv felt something hit him lightly at the back of his head.
A weirdly shaped rock rolled beside his feet.

Ruv looked behind to see...