Sarvente's friend

Ruv's POV

Ruv rang on the door bell to the house
...
No answer
You've got to be kidding me...
Ruv aggressively rang the door bell over and over again

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING JUST CHILL OUT"
A voice was heard from inside the house

Ruv stopped and stared at the door embarrassed

The door opened and a short woman with long brown hair appeared

"Who are you?"
The brown haired petite woman asked while looking at Ruv up and down

Ruv just froze not knowing whether or not he could trust her.

"Ah you must be the guy Sarvente told me about. Well come right in"
The brown haired woman smiled as she opened the door widely.

Ruv walked inside of the house silently and just stood at the door awkwardly

"Make yourself comfortable. Come, sit at the couch."

Ruv sat at the soft leather couch and the brown haired woman sat at the couch right across from Ruv

The house was quite pretty in the inside, it was filled with modern furniture and paintings of the brown haired woman with a blue haired man.

"well we can't have a good conversation if we don't know each other's names. My name is Girlfriend. What's yours?"

Ruv just silently stared at "Girlfriend"

You've got to be kidding me. Girlfriend? who would name their child that.

Girlfriend sighed
"I know what you're thinking. Yes Girlfriend is my actual real name and I am not kidding. Look, here's my drivers license"

Girlfriend pulled out her drivers license from her pocket as if she always had that there in case of doubts like this.

"See? i'm not lying"

Ruv stared at the drivers license and just stayed silent

Girlfriend put her driver's license in her pocket, took a deep breath and then crossed her legs.

"So.. what's your name?"

Girlfriend stared at Ruv waiting for a response but he just stayed silent

"Look. if you're worried about your criminal record don't even sweat it. I'm literally a demon so I wouldn't care less if you're a criminal or not"

Demon..? Sarvente has some weird friends.

"Ruvyzat."

"Ah. As expected. Sarvente calls you Ruv right?"
Girlfriend chuckled

Ruv looked down at his lap with a sad expression on his face

Sarv... I wonder how she's doing right now

"Don't be so sad. I'm sure Sarvente managed the situation somehow. She probably will be heading here in no time!"

"How do you know about the situation?"
Ruv glared at Girlfriend while tightening his fists

"Woah woah chill. She told me about it on the phone while the police was investigating her church."
Girlfriend reassured as she twirled a strand of her wavy brown hair

"Can you call her right now?"
Ruv jumped and his mood suddenly changed. It was hope.

"Haha you must be really worried about her. Do you have a crush on her or something?"
Girlfriend teased as she chuckled

"... Can you call her right now."
Ruv's face turned bright red as he avoided eye contact with Girlfriend

"Hehe your face is tomato red! but sorry Ruv I can't call her right now."

"Why not?"

"Before she hung up, she said that the police was going to interrogate her. She said she would call me as soon as they left. So we've got to wait."
Girlfriend sighed as she fiddled with her hands

"Is she okay?"
Ruv stammered as he nervously waited for Girlfriend's response

"well I can't say for sure.. but when I called her she seemed fine-"

Suddenly the TV from across the room abruptly turned on and a reporter started to speak

"Breaking news we finally have a lead on the wanted criminal "Ruvyzat"

"Oh? looks like you're on TV."
Girlfriend laughed as she turned to look at the TV

"These young men have given us the lead. Would you mind telling us about Ruvyzat?"

"H-he was soo scary... He threw rocks at us, and he threatened to kill us although WE DID NOTHING WRONG"

The red headed child sobbed as he wiped his tears dramatically

These lying pieces of crap. Nothing wrong? YOU LITERALLY VANDALIZED A CHURCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALTHOUGH SARVENTE TOLD YOU TO STOP, MULTIPLE TIMES. SOMEONE OUGHT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON.

"He even said that he would k-kill our family members if we didn't shut up!! He even hit and kicked us multiple times!!

The blonde child cried loudly as he dramatically screamed

I wish that happened. I would have loved to beat up these pathetic waste of life.

"Oh my goodness. That sounds terrible! i'm so sorry you boys had to go through that. What made you have the guts to tell the police about the situation?"
The TV reporter asked as he blankly looked at the camera

"We knew if we didn't tell anyone about the situation other people would be in danger and that would be bad"
The red headed child cried as he put on the biggest fakest puppy eyes ever

LYING PIECES OF SHIT THEY LITERALLY SAID THEY WERE ONLY DOING IT FOR THE BOUNTY MONEY

"Oh my. What caring young men you are. I'm sure your mother must be proud. Boys would you mind telling us where you found the wanted criminal Ruvyzat?"

"T-the church on the hill.. We were just simply walking by to give sister Sarvente some food and gifts and stuff and that's when we saw him at the garden.."
The blonde child wept as he rubbed his sleeves into his eyes aggressively

" Ladies and gentlemen, before you panic the police have already investigated the church, delt with this situation and the culprit was arrested. It may be surprising to you on who the culprit is."

"It turns out that the lovely sister from the church on the hill, Sarvente was actually a accomplice of the wanted criminal Ruvyzat and is now arrested for Perjury, and hiding a wanted criminal."

They quickly showed a picture of Sarvente walking into the police car as the TV reporter explained in depth on why she was guilty

Girlfriend quickly turned the TV off and looked at Ruv with empathetic eyes.
"Ruv- I'm so sorry..."

Ruv suddenly got up from the leather couch

"I'm going to get her out of Jail. No matter what it takes."