Pesky brats

Ruv looked behind to see..

Those bastard kids again. 

Ruv's POV

Ruv gritted his teeth as he picked up the rock that rolled beside his black boots. He slowly got up and turned towards the children, death glaring at them

The kids just stared back at Ruv and started to whisper to each other 

"Oh my god! YOU WERE RIGHT! he looks exactly like that criminal on the wanted poster!!" 

"Dude this is AWESOME! we could be RICH if we capture him and hand him over to the police!"

"Hell yeah! then I can finally buy that video game console I've wanted for years!"

They soon enough stopped whispering and just nodded at each other

What the hell are those brats doing back? are they here to vandalize the church again?

Not on my watch.

Ruv placed the empty glass next to the flower pot and walked towards the children while gripping hardly on the small rock they threw at him.

Soon enough Ruv was only mere centimeters away from the children's face.

"Get. lost-"

Ruv snarled until he was interrupted by a huge yell.

"NOW!!!" 

The red headed child shouted

Ruv looked confused until a net was thrown onto him.

"What the-"

Ruv stood there speechless as the net was hanging on to him... Barely. The net was too small.

"Uhm... He's HUGE."

The red headed child squealed

"But I bought the biggest size-"

The blonde child panicked 

"You dumbass you bought a BUG NET you were supposed to buy a FISH NET."

The red headed child groaned 

"Sorry- you didn't tell me what kind of net I was supposed to buy"

The blonde child whimpered

The red headed child face palmed and shook his head disappointed. 

Ruv grabbed the bug net, pulled it off of him and smashed it onto the ground. 

"Are you done with your little chit chat?"

Ruv said with a cold expression while glaring harshly at the two.

"Uhm-"
The children stuttered simultaneously 

"Do not come back here. Alright?"

Ruv scowled while staring deep into their big eyes.

Ruv's endless deep white eyes scared the children, and they started to shake rapidly. But they still stood in the same place stubbornly.

"I will give you 10 seconds before I break both of your legs. And trust me I will NOT hesitate. I've been itching to drink some young fresh blood"

The children stared at Ruv with a horrified facial expression. They knew he wasn't kidding.

"Now don't look at me like that. Be grateful. The fact that I am willing to give you a chance to live is nice enough right?"

The children just stared at each other and nodded.

Ruv straighten his posture and started to throw and catch the rock repeatedly. Like a Pokeball. 

"1...."

The children jumped over the fence of the garden and started to run down the grass field. 

Ruv stopped counting and just watched as the children ran for their lives down the grass field.

Pesky brats.

Without a word, Ruv went over to the empty glass.

Ruv picked up the empty glass and walked out of the garden.

As soon as he opened the door to the garden, someone appeared from the other side of the door and he jumped out of fear.

Sarvente's POV

Oh dear. I hope I didn't take too long! Oh wait. The flowers! let's see if Ruv actually watered them.

Sarvente rushed towards the garden door and was about to open it until the door swung open before she could reach the door handle.

Ruv jumped on seeing Sarvente suddenly appear at the door. She couldn't help but chuckle on seeing his facial expression not being that bland cold expression he usually has on.

"O-Oh! didn't expect you to be there haha..!"

Ruv looked down embarrassed.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

Sarvente said reassuringly trying to ease the tension.

"I didn't get scared."

Ruv muttered still avoiding eye contact. 

Hehe.. how cute Ruv is embarrassed!

"Did I take too long?"

"No."

"Okay that's good! did you see the note I put on your door?"

"yes."

"Did you water the plants?"

"yup"

"Oh great! did anything happen while I was gone?"

"Well those brats came back again. Don't worry they are gone. For now at least.

"Brats...?" 

Sarvente questioned in confusion 

"The children."
Ruv scoffed as he continued to stare at the floor with a somewhat annoyed expression.

"Oh? What happened?"

Ruv explained in detail on what happened. 

"Oh my they threw a..."

Sarvente tried to contain her laughter

"A bug net at... pfft... you???"

Sarvente burst into laughter 

"Why are you laughing"
Ruv stared at Sarvente, concerned.

"S-sorry... Its just that... HAAAHAHHAHAHAHHA"
Sarvente started to laugh, again.

"..."

"I'm sorry I think I have to do some... business in my room"
Sarvente chuckled while trying really hard not to laugh

As soon as Sarvente was far enough from Ruv she started to laugh loudly while walking to her room.

Her laughter echoed through the hall, and Ruv could hear her laughter very clearly. 

"how was that funny"
Ruv questioned as he walked to his room.

Ruv's POV

It was midnight and Ruv laid in his bed and thought about what happened.

God, I made a total fool out of myself. I don't want HER out of all the people to think I'm weak. I'm a wanted criminal for Christ's sake.

Ruv just shuffled across his bed, not being able to sleep.

He couldn't get Sarvente out of his head. 

Sarvente's laughter echoed through his head and he just got angrier by the second.

But that thought was suddenly interrupted by a loud police siren coming from outside.

The police?