Police sirens

Ruv's POV

loud police sirens were wailing louder and louder as they came closer to the church

SHIT. Those brats actually called the police on me . Oh wait until I see those PESKY BRATS again.

Suddenly Ruv's door slammed open

"RUV!! come follow me!"
Sarvente shouted as she pulled Ruv's arm and bolted out of his room

"Luckily we have a secret back door, so you should escape from there"
Sarvente yelled as she ran through the hallway

Knock knock knock..

The police was knocking on the main door of the church.

Ruv and Sarvente soon enough reached the secret back door.

"I have to go talk to the police, so you go on without me okay?"
Sarvente let go of Ruv's arm and smiled at him

"So is this the last time we'll see each other again?"

"Well I have a few friends you could stay with. The address is polostreet 19. Then perhaps we can see each other again. Now go on Ruv!"

Sarvente then ran in the depths of the hallways.

Ruv just watched as her dark pink Veil swayed in the wind as she ran to the main door

I can't waste anymore time.

Ruv opened the wooden dutsy backdoor

Farewell, Sarvente.

Sarvente's POV

Sarvente ran towards the main door.

The knocking on the door soon enough turned into banging.

"THIS IS THE POLICE. OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE WE BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN"

Sarvente reached the main door, flattened her skirt and put on a fake smile.

Sarvente slowly opened the door handle

"Hello? May I assist you with anything?"

"Hello miss. Sorry for coming by this late. Is there anyone else in the building?"

Sarvente could see the millions of police cars behind the policeman. This was bad.

"No sir. It's only me."
Sarvente replied with a calm voice, remaining in her kind nun act.

"You do realise it's illegal to lie to a police right? Perjury can lead you to about.. 4 years in prison."
The policeman stared into Sarvente's eyes.

But Sarvente remained calm. She can't get nervous or else Ruv might get in trouble.

"I am not lying. I can assure you that"

"We got a complaint that a wanted criminal is here in this building."

"From who, may I ask?"

"I cannot disclose that information."

"It must be the children..!! Those children come every night to vandalize my church. I'm sure they just made this up just to annoy me. But to think they would go so far?"

"We haven't recieved a call on church vandalization in months ma'am. Please tell the truth before things get ugly."

The policeman had a annoyed facial expression on his face. He knew she was lying.

"Well they are just children. I thought they would have learned their lesson after a while. You see I have a soft spot for children."
Sarvente chuckled as she tried to ease the tense pressure