Chapter 1

Nicole: New hair, who dis

1,300,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Dating a man ten years my junior was never something that I ever planned to go through with but Sebastian won me over. When I was first spotted out with him, people assumed that he was dating my sister who is closer to his age but the world was shocked when an image of us kissing surfaced online.

I got pregnant relatively early into our relationship which gave people another reason to hate on me. I just learned to ignore the haters and concentrate on what makes me happy.

Two years, one baby later and we are happier than we have ever been.

"Where's your baby daddy?" My sister, Miracle asks as she holds my sleeping one year old daughter.

"Working." I answer as I look up from the work email that I am about to send. "Why?"

"No reason." She gives me a look, "I still can't believe that you went from dating Dwayne Johnson to being with a white fashionista, talk about a downgrade."

I scoff at her words, "That's your niece's father and the guy that has been supplying you with a lifetime of designer clothing

I scoff at her words, "That's your niece's father and the guy that has been supplying you with a lifetime of designer clothing. If that's how you really feel then don't be surprised when you don't end up receiving anymore shit from us."

Sebastian is a big time fashion designer and the CEO of & Co. which is a luxury fashion brand. In seven years he has built a fashion empire worth five hundred million US dollars which is extraordinary for someone under thirty. 

I met him at one of his fashion shows in Paris and he is the reason why I have become so connected with people in the fashion industry. Through Sebastian, I was able to attend the MET Gala last year and it was the most beautiful experience.

"Let's not be irrational here." Miracle pouts as I take my daughter out of her arms. "Wow, are we really going to be like that?"

"If you of all people can't accept the fact that I'm really happy then no, I don't need you around my family." I tell her and her eyes widen in surprise.