Chapter 17

Nicole: Someone call Mr Dior and let him know that Nicole is on her way

2,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

I have give Sebastian complete control over my fashion week looks and he has not disappointed. Some of the items that I will be wearing are custom made &Co. while others are from the runways which is insane. I have not seen every single outfit planned for the week but I'm so excited to be the doll that everyone fawns over.

"I haven't worn a dress this short since I was in my twenties." I grimace while checking myself out in the mirror and Sebastian gives me a look. "Something to add."

"Obviously." He stops combing his hair. "Don't you remember the dress you wore that led to our Rochelle?"

My jaw drops and the makeup artist laughs, "SEBASTIAN!"

"And let's not talk about the dress you wore when we were on our babymoon." Sebastian wiggles his brows at me. "I had to give you my shirt to wrap around your waist because you kept flashing everyone." 

"Whatever." 

Sebastian soon joins my side as the family photographer makes their way into the room alongside the Vogue film crew who are documenting Sebastian for the week. He is a very popular designer who doesn't show much of his personal life so I was pretty surprised that he agreed to it.

"Christian Dior was not only the designer but part of the House of Dior that was founded in the 40s so it's always an honor to be invited to a show of their." Sebastian speaks in French to the cameras. "They are the classic brand so I decided to keep my look classic with custom made Christian Dior and one of the more interesting things about this look is that some of the material has been repurposed from some of the older collections."

Our eyes are blinded by flashlights the moment that we step onto the white carpet for the Christian Dior

Our eyes are blinded by flashlights the moment that we step onto the white carpet for the Christian Dior. Sebastian wraps his arm around my waist as we stare right into the cameras and a small smile forms on my lips.

A sweet kiss is shared between us before we make our way inside the venue as the fashion week carpets moments are usually brief.

"How are you feeling?" Sebastian asks me we get ourselves seated and I don't have time to answer as Getty Images approach us. The next few minutes are spent having our pictures taken and socialising with some of the other guests.