Chapter 2

Today we woke up in London which has become a norm for us. Sebastian being the type of man that he is, owns five homes. Four properties were bought prior to us getting together and our home in Hidden Hills was bought together during my pregnancy.

Sebastian added my name to all of the properties that he owned after I had Rochelle which was a huge surprise to me. I did not realise how serious he was about me although he is affectionate, you can never really tell how he feels.

Five am is not an ideal time to wake up but that's when I get to spend the most time with Sebastian uninterrupted. His days start pretty early and by the time he comes home, he's ready for bed.

"What are the plans for the day?" I snuggle up to Sebastian who is laying on his back.

"My day is going to be pretty busy. I have a meeting in two hours at Oxford Circus then I have to check out the store in Sloane Square." Sebastian wraps his arm around me. "We'll go for lunch at noon so be ready for the driver at quarter to twelve. Then I have another work meeting and I'll let you know the rest of my schedule after because I don't remember it."

"You're a busy man." I run my hand down his abdomen. 

"Yeah but busy isn't always good." Sebastian sighs as he stops my hand as it reaches his happy trail. "Rochelle will be up soon."

"Right." I sigh as he guides my hand up to his chest.

My sex life with Sebastian has always felt like heaven because he is so attentive to my needs, he just knows how to read my body without me saying a single word. However, we have only had sex four times in the past two weeks. I try not to complain because I understand how much his work life drains him but I can't help but wonder if he's distancing himself because I'm older.

Now that I have experienced pregnancy, my body has completely changed and it's not what it used to be.

Sometimes I wonder if getting with him was the right thing to do. I was once told that I was robbing him of his youth by starting a family with him and that really made me wonder if that's what I was doing.

"Rochelle will start attending daycare soon." Sebastian reminds me and I nod my head. "Have you thought about what you plan to do?"

"I'm going to retire." I joke and he chuckles.

"If you wanted to retire, I would support you." Sebastian lifts my hand to his lips and presses a small kiss to the palm of my hand.

When I first met Sebastian, I was working as an actress. My acting career is not memorable and nothing that I have done will win me any awards but I gave it try because it was something that I have wanted to do since I was a child. 

Nobody wanted to give me a job once I started showing so I gave up acting to start working in hair and makeup but that doesn't make me happy.

"I want Rochelle to be proud of me when she grows up." I look up at him. "I can't retire now when I have barely done anything."

---