Chapter 7

Nicole: ❤️

Nicole: ❤️

2,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

This evening Sebastian held a beautiful showcase that he invited our families over for. Rochelle was a good girl throughout the entire show and sat besides me without any complaints. 

I'm just in awe over the fact that I met someone creative whose mind goes to these place where he is able to create different types of garments without fault. Sebastian Deleon is a visionary and he will definitely go down in history for everything that he has done because he is truly amazing.

"Sebastian." I smile as Sebastian is embraced by his parents. 

After the show, he invited everybody to our home for dinner which was served by a private chef. The backyard was beautifully decorated when we arrived and I was surprised because I was not aware that anything would be taking place.

"All those years of praying for a good man worked." Kimora tells me with a small smile. "He's an incredible designer and what an honor to be front at his show."

"Coming from you, I know that means the world to him." I tell her as we look around at all the guests who are sipping on wine and mingling with eachother. "Where's David?"

"He had some business to attend to." 

"Look at us all grown now

"Look at us all grown now." I laugh to myself. "We used to be the wildest women out there rocking our underpants as clothes with our trashy makeup looks. It's crazy to think that we are middle aged women with class now."

Kimora laughs, "We had to grow up at some point. My dream is to have my own Rochelle walking around in the next two years."

"And you'll get that." I pat her back. "I hope that I'll have another one that way our kids can be playmates."

"Didn't you put Rochelle to sleep?" Kimora asks while pointing at the door and my eyes widen in surprise as I spot Sebastian walking into the backyard with Rochelle in his arms.