That One Girl

Max Green is one of the local bullies in West Side High School, along with his friends, Greg Williams and Jimmy Nelson. Since middle school, they've had torment, tease, and mock their classmates, making them fear the 3 menaces. Yep, Max has obviously made a majority of the student body cower whenever they see him.

However...what a lot of people do not know is that he also has one weakness; a weakness by the name of April O'Neil.

Max has been in love with her ever since their freshman year. He remembered the first time he saw her during and out of school: she was possibly the most amazing and beautiful girl he ever laid eyes upon... in his opinion, of course.

Most of their peers, including his friends, thought April was one of the weirdest kids in school. But to Max, he sees her in a different light; to him, she was practically a goddess. Whenever he's around her, he couldn't help but act like a stammering and blushing mess.

Jimmy and Greg didn't even know about his feelings for her until that one day, where they were about to beat up Dimitri Nikolaev and Emma Hamato for shrinking them. The two cry out for the African-American girl's help once they see her behind them. Once the lead bully saw the girl of his dreams, he immediately started stuttering at the sight of her before she furiously punched him in the face.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Man, I still can't believe it. What do you see in April O'Neil of all people, Max?" Greg asks in disbelief. The three were now at their secret hideout inside an old, abandoned building. It has now been a few days since he and Jimmy found out about Max's crush on April. And they've been pestering him with multiple questions for a while now.

"Yeah...I mean she's a total goody-goody and loudmouth. She's also a weirdo if she hangs out with those two babies and any other freaks in New York City," Jimmy snorts. Max turn around to glare daggers at the two.

"Don't. EVER. Call her those names. Again!!" He yells, furiously. His cronies shook in terror at his booming voice. He then took a breath to calm himself down; which was a rare sight to witness.

"To answer Greg's question earlier..." Max started off, reluctantly. "...April's super cool in my eyes, I guess."

Jimmy and Greg just stare at him in total disbelief and dismay. There OBVIOUSLY has got to be more reasons then that!

For some reason, Max couldn't tell them that it was also her sunny smile that can brighten up a room; her soft and fluffy, cotton candy-like hair that are tied up in two neatly done pigtails; those red cat-eye glasses over her beautiful eyes; her smooth, chocolate-brown skin; and who can forget her spunky, feisty, fun-loving, and adventurous personality.

Finally, after a few awkward moments of silence, he decided to continue:

"Look, guys. I've been obsessed with April since we started our first year at West Side. But she'll always hate me for being a jerk. I've lost my chance with her long before I met her."

His friends gave sympathetic looks. While they still don't understand what Max sees in her, the least they can do is help.

Greg was the first to speak up. "Okay, Max... if you're really serious about getting this girl, then we'll help you."

"We are?" Jimmy asks in confusion, Greg elbowing him. "I mean... yeah, of course."

Max smirks and high-five his friends. "Thanks, dudes."

Suddenly, he frowns at them, dangerously. "But if you ever tell anyone about my affections, including April, I'll make the both of you regret it until the day you die."

Greg and Jimmy slowly nodded their heads in fear as the three bullies decided to call it a night. As they walk back home, Max was glad that he now has his friends to help him woo the fair April O'Neil.

And he'll beat up and destroy anyone who will get in his way.

*Max, Greg, Jimmy, Dimitri, and Emma all belong to @books20000825. I came up with the last names for the bullies and the high school.*