Jase Gets Crushed (Part 2)

Later that night, Jase was sleeping peacefully in his room as he was dreaming about Amy. He normally dreams about winning drone races, but she's been the main thing on his mind a lot lately.

---------------------------------------

Jase is walking alone inside West Side High School, which was completely empty for some reason. To make the whole situation even more strange, he hasn't seem Jeremy, Kendra, April O'Neil, or any other of his schoolmates as he walked by.

As he was about to leave the school, he felt a small tap on his shoulder. He turns around to sees Amy wearing a denim skirt, a black tank top that slightly shows her midriff, and black flats. Her hair is in a high ponytail.

"Whoa..." Jase's eyes widen as they shine at the sight. Hearts were floating around him as he was blushing.

Amy smiles at him. "Hey, Jase. I was about to leave by myself today since no one's around, but when I saw that you were here too, I was wondering if you'd want to...?"

"Go outside with you?! YES!" He exclaims, excitedly. He then realized how that sounded once he saw her recoil back a bit in shock. "I-I mean...sure, why not?"

She giggled as he rubbed his neck, sheepishly. This was not how he imagined his first actual conversation with the most beautiful girl in school would go.

"You're hilarious, you know that?" Amy opened the door to walk outside. As he followed behind her, Jase caught a whiff of that strawberry-scented shampoo from her hair and found himself suddenly drooling. He quickly wipes his mouth once they come to a stop under one of the trees near the school's gateway.

When Amy turned around, she saw Jase with a nervous expression on his face. She gives him a worried look. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh...? Oh, nothing's wrong," The bespectacled teenage boy said, franticly. "I-It's...it's just that for as long as I can remember, you have this really crazy effect on me just like with tons of guys. And you're practically the coolest and most amazing girl I have ever met and you're what every guy dreams about and...I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

He inhaled as much as possible as he shouts, "Amy, I've always loved you! When I saw you for the first time, my heart was immediately stolen! But when I heard that Jeremy and a lot of other guys fell for you too, I--"

Before he could finish, Jase suddenly felt soft lips colliding with his own. He looked down in surprise to see Amy kissing him as she warped her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes as he hugged her waist and kissed her back. It was a dream come true...

-------------------------------------------

But in reality, he was making out with his pillow in his sleep. Kendra is watching him with a disgusted and unamused scowl on her face. She came into his room earlier to wake him up for school.

Finally, she slapped her step-brother across the face, waking him up from his dream. He shouts in pain as he sat up rubbing his aching cheek. He turns to her in annoyance once he puts his glasses on.

"One: ow! Two: I was having an awesome dream of--"

"Making out with Amy Smith?" Kendra finishes, bluntly. Jase widen his eyes in shock when she said that.

"What?! Nooooo," He says with a wide, nervous smile. "Wait, how--"

"There were some clues over this past month. Like two weeks ago, I caught you ogling at a picture of her on your laptop. AND I heard you confessing your feelings to her in your sleep."

Jase blushes in embarrassment. "Was I that obvious?"

"Yes sir," Kendra deadpans, annoyed. "Hurry up and get dressed. At this rate, we're gonna be late for school."

She walks to the hallway, but stops at his bedroom door to turn her gaze back to him. "Also, if Jeremy finds out that you have a crush on Smith too...let's just say that he'll probably destroy you. Don't think you'll keep it a secret forever."

Jase's face turned pale out of fear as he watched his step-sister leave his room. She has a point...he can't keep his undying love hidden for who knows how long.

And Heaven knows that Jeremy's reaction will NOT be pretty at all.

*Amy belongs to Angelxoxo8.