Blood contract

"I'M NOT JENNETTE!!!"

"Wha-"

"YOU HEARD ME, I'M NOT JENNETTE AND WILL NEVER BE HER, SO DON'T EVER CALL ME BY HER NAME EVER AGAIN!!!"

"Hmmm really? Well that's good. I didn't feel like dealing with a sappy princess anyway"

"What?" I asked in confusion

"I mean exactly what I said"

"I don't understand"

He sighed,
"listen I've been in deep sleep for quite awhile and had no idea who the present monarch and the imperial family were, ok?
So I conducted a lot of research and had discovered from rumours, that there were only three royal family members,
Anastasius De Alger Obelia who was the previous emperor but is now deceased, Claude De Alger Obelia who is the current emperor (also the brother of the previous emperor) and his daughter Jennette De Alger Obelia who is the crown princess, next in line to the throne but is rumoured among the nobles to be extremely naïve and annoyingly optimistic."

"Really???"

"Yes, However, I've never heard of a second princess, therefore you surely must be an imposter, right?

I frowned at the sudden accusation
"I see that no one ever mentions me.. no, I'm not an fake... I'm simply just a princess who is Invisible... as always"

 as always"

"..."
He paused, then began chuckling slightly "invisible, is that so? So, what about me? I'm confident I'll remember you, but only if you tell me your name first." He smirks

"Athanasia, Athanasia De Alger Obelia" I say reluctantly

"Athanasia huh? That's quite the daring name, I'll keep that in mind but there seems to be one issue with you"

"An issue?"

"You seem to be overflowing with too much mana"

"Mana? What is mana?"

"You don't know what mana is!? Have you been sleeping under a- nevermind"

"Just answer the question!"

"To put it simply, mana is like your magic power"

"Wait.. So I have Magic powers!? Does everyone have mana??"

"Duhhh obviously, what kinda stupid question is that? That's like asking if all of life can breath, what kind of person doesn't have mana??"

"Then how come no one else ever uses magic!?"

"Cuz they're weak and not capable of doing magic"

"Hey-"

"However, they do have the option of learning magic from either old magic books or real life magicians themselves"