My Mother?

Athanasia's Pov

"It's time for you to wake up, Princess."

"Five more minutes~" I mumbled drowsily

"No, Princess, you know I don't tolerate idleness, and her highness, Princess Jennette, has come to pay you a visit."

"JENNETTE!?! It's time for me to get ready!! Please assist me in taking a bath and getting dressed promptly."

"Of course, princess!"

____________________________

"Athy! How have you been?"

"Yes.. I've been well, and how have yo-"

"Me?? I've been doing fantastically!! Daddy got me a lot of clothes, Jewells, and dolls, and he even constructed me a fourth rose garden! Though I was thrilled, it was far less than what Daddy typically gave me—
and Ezekiel came to see me today!! He accompanied me on a boat ride and even kissed my hand!!! Squeeeeeee!!!"

"Me?? I've been doing fantastically!! Daddy got me a lot of clothes, Jewells, and dolls, and he even constructed me a fourth rose garden! Though I was thrilled, it was far less than what Daddy typically gave me—and Ezekiel came to see me today!! H...

"Wow.. you appear to be doing... great, and I'm extremely... pleased for you." I say this while trying to hide my slight displeasure.
Despite the fact that Jennette was a kind and caring sister, I couldn't help but be envious of her sometimes. Perhaps I'm just simply being selfish...

"Anyways, sister, how about we have tea outside this time in my new rose garden, the weather is wonderful and there's even a view of the palace lake?"

"Of course, lets go sister"

As we walked towards her garden, Jennette went on and on about the gifts she had received from father and her time spent with lord Alpheus.

When we arrived, there was already a table set for us with a variety of delicious looking sweets and other treats, as well as expensive tea sets

When we arrived, there was already a table set for us with a variety of delicious looking sweets and other treats, as well as expensive tea sets. It was perfect for a princess...

"Please have a seat, your highness crown princess Jennette and uh... princess Athanasia," one of the maids replied nicely, though the politeness must have been aimed toward Jennette rather than me. But that didn't bother me; it's preferable to remain silent than to create an unnecessary ruckus about something so immature.