Ultrasounds:

The next morning, Hayley and Klaus were sitting on a sofa together

Klaus held onto her hand gently as she panicked over the plan.

"What if he doesn't like the surprise?"

Klaus retorted back, "I can just dagger him."

Hayley sighed and replied, "Klaus, we really need to talk about you daggering your siblings soon."

If there was any subject she had to talk about with Klaus, it had to be him daggering his siblings.

Before she could go on a mind rant on that, Elijah came into the room.

Seeing as Hayley wasn't to greet his brother, Klaus beckoned for Elijah to sit on the chair in front of them.

The chair that had a box on the table, that was separating the occupants in the room, in front of it.

Elijah looked at the pair in front of his with concealed narrowed eyes but still sat waiting for them to tell him the reason for this meeting.

Hayley took a deep breath after Klaus squeezed her hand in reassurance and looked up to meet Elijah's encouraging gaze, no doubt seeing her distressed state.

"Me and Klaus found something out last night and we wanted to tell you since we believe you can be trusted."

Elijah could hear the underlying words in this statement.

Don't break that trust for you won't gain it back.

Klaus continued after Hayley, "Open the box, brother."

Elijah carefully peeled the wrapper off of the present in front of him and then took the lid off of the box.

His shock was shown through his widened eyes and jaw hanging slightly as he stared at whatever was in the box.

Hayley's nerves rocketed through the roof due to Elijah's silence.

He broke it by raggedly whispering, still not taking his eyes off of the box as he was scared that it'd disappear if he took his eyes away, "Niklaus. What is the meaning of this?"

Klaus looked unbothered by his brothers reaction and replied, "Why dear brother, it is only the news that me and Hayley had figured out last night."

The same news had made Klaus cry with joy as he hugged Hayley and stay by her side throughout the night as he laid down on her bed with his ear to her stomach, listening to the strong heartbeat of their daughter.

Elijah took the objects out of the box and let out a teary chuckle as he stared at the words on the black t-shirt for him.