confessions pt 2

this is another plot that came from confessions by usher.

ima give yall some more tips, some names for males & females, and then some face claims.

also, for anyone who has used my plots, im in the process of saying saying that the plot is "claimed" by you. so yeah.

PLOT ONE:

this books should be in a males point of view the whole book!!

this book will go inside of a males mine/body of what it feels like to have two women (a side chick and a main chick.)

for the first two years of hiding the side chick, she gets pregnant. (it'll be real good if the first chapter starts off with her getting pregnant.. ima hive an example at the end)

once she gets pregnant, the guy tries to hide the woman. (the male could be in the public eye, like a basketball player.)

on the other side— (some spicy shit.) the main chick gets pregnant from a one night stand with a guy & goes to an abortion clinic. the guy takes the side chick to the clinic too, they end up seeing each other and hell breaks loose.

example of chapter one:

"p-pregnant?" solomon head popped up from the bed.

"aint that what i said?" chrissy rolled her eyes on the other side of the screen, holding the pregnancy test that had two lines on it."

thats just something u could do.

POTENTIAL TITLE: CONFESSION OF A BLACK MAN.

POTENTIAL TITLE (2): CONFESSIONS OF A CHEATER.

POTENTIAL DESCRIPTION: i dont have one for yall.