if i ruled the world.

plots.

if you need me to read over ur book, or to make u a personal plot PLEASE dm me on my main acc. CRIP2SLUTTY !!

i have updated in a long timeee, and i wanna give a disclaimer anyone who uses my plots do NOT tag this account!! i'll rather u tag CRIP2SLUTTY .

plot one is based on tupacs 'brendas gotta baby". so this plot should be self explanatory. this is book is going to be about a twelve-fourteen year old who ends up pregnant by her cousin who she thinks is her boyfriend. (incest? no. she doesn't know its her cousin.) her fathers a junkie, and her mother is abusive. this book would be to speak about black struggles as a young teen mom/woman in general.

i recommend listening to the song for a pretty understanding.

description: just cause you're in the ghetto doesn't mean you can't grow.

potential title: number five. (she can live in apartment five , or sum lol.)

plot two is not based around one person. it is based around 3-6 women who live in the same apartment, but they do not know each other. ecah of the girls are going through their own problems.

girl 1: relationship problems.
girl 2: about to get evicted & cant keep a job. (she can start hoein tbhhh.)
girl 3: argues all the time with her mother whom is living with her.
girls 4: rich woman, but is living in a poor neighborhood. (it HAS to be a catch to her!)

please, make sure you give credits to CRIP2SLUTTY !!!