Chapter 20: Dara

=DARA’s POV=

Monday Morning..

Napag usapan na namin with Mrs. Hanuel Kim ang tungkol sa Christmas Presentation..

We are about to do an audition, para sa Musical Play na gagawin namin.

Every year, may Christmas Presentation na nagaganap sa school namen,

At dahil ang school namen ay kilala dahil naren sa mga Pinakasikat na Elites, they are all given a task para mag perform..

And this year..

Napagusapan nila na gawing lahat ng Top Elites ay mag peperform ng Isang Musical Play…

Hi I’m Jessica Jung, and I will audition for the Lead Role..I’m pretty, I’m talented , and I am the latest Best Performer, so hindi ko alam why do we have to have an audition pa? I mean, look.. the moment na ako ang nanalo sa KG Competition that gives me the credit that I deserve to be in the lead role… “Sica said while eying Mrs. Hanuel..”anyways, I’ll just deal with this… ” she  said while rolling her eyes..

Ahmm.. you see.. Sica, we also thought about that, pero kasi since Mr. Kim said na bakit hindi nalang ang Top Prince and Princess ang maging lead role.. that’s also a good Idea…so  para wala nang complications ,YG said, that we will just have an audition for the roles..

Mrs. Hanuel explains…. She rolls her eyes afterward…

Fine!! Let’s start this..”Sica said..

Mrs. Hanuel, YG and the President of the Theater of arts were the judges who will choose and assigned the roles…

Sica started her performance by singing someday .. (A/N: epal lang..Search nio sa utube ung version ni Jessica… someday ung kanta ni nina…cute.. ^O^..un lang po.. pyong!!)

I even heard the other auditionees  sigh when they heard her voice singing a melodramatic song..

Who would have thought that the Ice Cold Princess will sing a very heartbreaking song..

Teka..in love ba siya??

She’s doing good huh..”I heard Bom said beside me..

Yeah..”I said, while looking at Hero, I don’t know, I just want to stole a glance from him, kung nanonood siya kay Sica..