Chapter 10: What Happened at the Bar?

Recap…

Sica.... ”Hero said looking intently

Tumingin lang si Sica kay Hero with,  still….  her cold stare..

It looks like they’re sending message through their eyes…

What’s with this two?

I felt something inside my chest..

Aigoo..what’s happening to me?

?_?

~cont~

After a long exchanging of meaningful stare with Hero, Sica gave up…and look at me.. “Let’s make a bet.. 

Eh??

Not another one..

Katatapos lang ng isa eh…

Hayst..

Sica… it’s not really nice to challenge someone who-”

Shut Up Yunho..I’m not talking to you..”Sica said to her cousin then look at me again “2012’s KG 3rd annual Youth Best Competition is up coming and I want YOU to be my opponent

Huh?”Dara

And by opponent I mean you have to be my strongest opponent.”Sica continued..

What’s with you Sica?” Bom irritably

Why? Since she’s the Latest Top Princess, I want her to prove if she really deserves it, and we all know that the Top Elite must do something to gain a good image..

And since Sica is the Last and Still the Best Performer dapat I prove niyang she’s better than Sica..”Yoona said then smirk.

Right, although Sica will always be the best.. No the B-E-S-T you have to beat her.”Yuri

Right”Seohyun

Gosh what’s with you?”Bom exclaims “The people had decided,  she’s already the Top Princess bakit hindi niyo nalang tanggapin yon?”

Sica, I don’t think its necessary just let it be. “Hero

Why? Lahat naman tayo alam natin, na ganto ang nangyayari pag may panibagong Top Princess, people start’s to challenge her so that people will know if she’s worth their votes? I don’t think she’s an exception..”

That’s not in the rules.”Bom contradict

Bakit? Kahit naman ako pinagdaanan to diba? Kahit ikaw? Right Guys??” Sica said, while looking at the people around.

“Yes”

“You know what-”

“It’s okay I’ll take it” I cut Bom then answered Sica..

Wala man to sa criteria alam ko din naman na halos lahat ng nagiging Top Elites dumadaan sa ganito..

I saw Sica smirk in satisfaction..

I just look at her, at nagpatagalan kami ng titignan..

I Calmly look at her while she’s staring at me with her Cold gaze..

The boys started to butt in when they felt the Tension between the two of us..

Ah-EH.. ”Xiah