Chapter 11: Hero

[A/N: bahaha.. nakapag UD den ^O^]

~~

=Sica’s POV=

“Unnie,  How about this one?” Yoona showed me the white dress she’s holding on her right hand.

“Too plain “I replied dryly

This?” Then she showed my the Black dress on her left hand.

“Too common “ I said while sitting at one of the couch.

Ow.. really? Eh, this yellow one?”Yoona asks again while holding the Yellow dress..

“Cute..”I told her then resumes reading my book.

ow. Okay..I’ll take this one..” then she happily resumes picking clothes.

unnie! Unnie  Look Seohyun and I have same clothes.!” Yuri said while showing their dress..

Tumayo sila sa harap ko habang ipinapakita ang suot nila.

“Tss.. what are you guys? Kids? Hindi na kayo bata para mag terno pa ng damit..” I told her with cold voice then turned

“Sica-Unnie is right..  Iba nalang..dali dali,  marami pa kong nakita don.. ano kaya ito ito? O kaya ito?..”Yuri pulled her Twin sister to the other corner, I just eyed them.

Nasa favorite boutique kami nila Yoona, dito sila madalas mag shopping, and right now wala ako sa mood para pumili ng damit..

Ganito kami palagi, lahat ng sabihin ko sinusunod nila, well hindi ko naman pinipilit na sundin nila ang mga sinasabi ko, it’s just that, magaling lang talaga akong mamili at magaganda talaga ang taste ko..

Maraming magaganda at bagong designs pero wala sa pag pili ng damit ang atensyon ko..

I have to think of a way para matalo ang bagong Top Princess

I can’t just relax here while the girl is stealing my popularity,

I need my Image to boost up..

There’s also one particular reason why I hate her….

My attention was taken by the new customers came inside. I recognize them.

I smirk then eyed what they’re doing, and when they notice me they just smiled at me then approach me.

~~

=Dara’s POV=

“You have to do it..

“No!

“You will!

“I said No!

“Are you testing my Patience Tokki?”Bom said while raising her eyebrows.

I gulp..

“I’m not, I’m just-

“Then do it!

Nandito kami ngayon ni Bom sa Studio ni Teddy Oppa, Bom’s older brother..

At syempre dahil October na ang Competition na Sinasabi ni Sica, I have to think of the way to beat her..

But Bom here is trying to convince me to sing.. and I can’t!!!!

“Aisht.. Bommie-ah! You know I’m not really good at singing.. I can, but I’m not as good as you..”

“Aisht, I’m not joining any competition this year since the Student Supreme Council is the One who will organize the event, so you need to participate, you need to represent the Park’s..!!!”