Chapter 6: The Prince of Seduction's Charm

====

=Authors POV=

Hero is at the rooftop with his friends, Max, Yoochun, Yunho, and Xiah his half brother..

They were also at the Top Prince Elite..

The 5 of them knew each other since high school days, but they became as close and tight when they reach College.

They all have one interest, and that is singing,,,

That’s why they became the most popular boys in the campus, even outside they are popular, they even got an offer of a talent agent, but they turn it down.

 “hyung I’m Hungry!!!”Max, the youngest of them whined..

“Aisht.. Ano bang meron sa tiyan mo at palagi ka nalang gutom?”-Xiah said while eating his favourite cotton candy..

Mickey on the other hand composing a song again..

While Yunho, is reading a book..

Hero, is looking at the students who were doing their businesses.

He’s just sitting there like waiting for someone.

“Hyung.. stop lurking at someone and help me solve our assignment in Calculus....”- Mickey said afterwards..

“Aisht I’m really hungry HYUNGSSS!!!!!” Max Shouted..

“Asiht.. Let’s just go to the cafeteria first and find something to eat, so that this Pig will be shut up already.”Yunho said while standing up..

They all stand up..