Chapter 35.1: The Last Shot (Part II)

Chapter 35 Part 2: The Last Shot

~~

“I said No!!”

I quickly look at the door whose half close when I heard my Mom shouts. Bom is taking a Bath for about 1 hour already.. I just sigh when I heard another yell from my Mom.

 Kumunot ang noo ko ng marinig ko ang tila pagtatalo nila ni Daddy, and I bet they’re at the study room since its just few walks from my room. I quickly step outside my room and tiptoed while walking towards the study room. Hindi yun masyadong nakasara so I get a better view of Mom who seems to be arguing with Dad.

“Sandra, Calm down”

“I already told you I’m not okay with that decision of yours.”-Mom

Darling, you have to understand, I only want what‘s best for our daughter!” my eyebrows furrowed. They’re referring to me I bet. Ano na naman kaya ang pinagaawayan nila? I know it’s not good to eavesdrop but I think it’s not really that bad if it’s about me right?

That’s also what I want, but here you are telling me things that you believe they’re more compatible! Well Minho and Dara also looks good together!! And remember that the Kim’s son only spells disaster, especially that Hero guy!”-Mom yelled at Dad.

My heart skips a beat when Mom says Hero’s name.. and looking at my father now, he’s not into childish facade today, they’re both serious and all.

Napagusapan na namin ni Jaehan to wala ka namang problema dati sa kasunduan di ba?” I look at Dad, alam ko kung ano ang pinaguusapan nila, I guess it’s about Me and Jay. I also believe Mom really doesn’t want Hero for me at mas gusto nya si Minho, that’s why all this time itinutulak nya ako kay Minho.

Yes! But that was a long time a ago!! at marami narin ang nangyare! Let me guess, you agreed to make a few changes right?!” changes? Naupo ako sa gilid ng pintuan kung saan hindi nila ako masyadong makikita habang nakikinig parin ako .

Sandra..

You agreed to make a changes right?!!!”Mom repeats her question. She’s yelling and I know she’s mad..

Bago sumagot si Daddy huminga muna sya ng malalim.“Yes.. and I also allowed Hero to be close to her again, the Kid asks me nicely, Sandra

I knew it! That’s why I’m against with this ridiculous agreement! Do you want our daughter to be in trouble again because you let that Hero guy near our daughter?!” –Mom

I agree to it because Dee is in love with Hero and Hero is in love with her, why you can’t see that?!! At isa pa, Hindi kasalanan ni Hero ang nangyareng aksidente, for God’s sake they’re too young that time!!!!