Wedding Crashed • Kehlani

Shania we posted at the same time- 💀

You and Kehlani have been broken up for years now. You still haven't fully gotten over her but you felt like you were ready to move on. That was until you heard about Kehlani's new girlfriend, Kiana Lede. They had gotten together after the 'Ur Best Friend' MV came out. You were in tears now. You couldn't handle seeing your ex girlfriend get together with another girl even if y'all were broken up.

Months later they went from girlfriend to fiance and their wedding was tomorrow night. Your best friend, Megan and another friend of Kehlani was going and you were her plus one. She told you you didn't have to come in fear of your heartbreak getting to you in the middle of the wedding. You said you'd be fine though because Megan really wanted you to be her plus one and you couldn't deny her wants.

You came in a suit that you had in your closet for formal events. You weren't very much of a girly-girl. Well at least you never dressed like one, you were very much a stud. You and megan walked into the wedding on time and not long after you saw Kehlani walk out in her wedding dress. You hated the sight, she was supposed to be marrying you! The two of them went on to go over vows and when the priest asked if anyone objected you stood.

"I object!" You shouted, bringing attention to yourself. "Y/n?" Kehlani raised a brow and Kiana looked at Kehlani confused. "I have to say something." You said. "Kehlani, I'm sorry. Breaking up with you was the worst decision I made in my life. I lost one of the most beautiful and greatest people ever and it took me for you to get married to another girl to realize that. I wanna try again, Kehlani. Please. I know this is really bad timing but I really need you or I might fall apart." You ranted and by the end of it tears clogged your eyes and made your vision blurry.

Kehlani looked at both you and Kiana mentally deciding whether she'd break off the engagement with Kiana for you or ignore your pleas and get married to her new lover. Kehlani was under a lot of pressure on her wedding day which was supposed to be the best day of her life. Now it seemed more stressful than good. "Y/n, I want you back too. Kiana is one of the best things that happened to me though and I don't wanna hurt her." Kehlani said.

"Wait, Kehlani, go ahead. Get back together. I'll find somebody else and if I don't I'll be happy for you two." Kiana said, giving Kehlani one last kiss on her cheek. Y/n ran to hug Kiana and thank her a million times before hugging Kehlani too. You were so happy but you still felt a little guilty that Kiana just gave up the love of her life for a stranger she didn't even know.

"I'll pay you back, I promise. Anything you'd ever want I'll get you." You promised and she smiled before thanking you and going to her dressing room. You and Kehlani kissed before pulling away and leaving the wedding and went to Kehlani's home.