A Tale of Two Lovers • Rihanna

I'm out of ideas so who wants to read how me and shania met but with you and rihanna (the famous one)

This was shania's idea and she helped

You were sitting outside of your house with your aunt and sister when you saw a moving truck pass by your house and park next door to your house. You were texting your friends and you looked up from your phone when you saw the most prettiest girl you've ever seen (of your age) hop out of the truck. You started texting your friends just exactly that. Your friends all urged you to go talk to her. They gave you multiple tips including don't scare her away with your horniness.

HELPP shania I wanna see the texts

You walked over to her while she was sitting on the steps of her house and she looked up from her phone to look at you. "Hi, I'm y/n. Your neighbor." You said. You were a very shy person and it took everything in you to not stutter or chicken out. Your aunt was in the background watching your every move just to tease you if you'd mess up. "I'm Robyn or Rihanna whichever one floats your boat." She said. "Rihanna's a pretty name" You said. She thanked you and y'all got to know each other more and you guys both shared the same favorite artist. She gave you your phone number when she had to go and you beamed.

You went back to your aunt and she smirked at you before going inside your house again. You got on your bed and started texting Robyn again and then you got some food while you waited. "Y/n and Robyn sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Your aunt chanted, making you roll your eyes. You got yourself a drink and sat at the table. You and your aunt hand a random conversation before you went upstairs to your room and opened your group chat.

Your friends were having a random argument about a tiktok they watched and you joined in. The subject changed after they started talking about you and your newly found crush. Robyn texted you back and you told your friends before answering the text message. Your friends led you through the conversation and at the same time stressed you out for being too awkward. Afterwards Robyn wanted to call you and you got yourself prepared because you didn't look decent at the moment and you called.

You guys talked before your sister decided to bust into your room and take your charger. "Thanks...ouu you on the phone with Robyn?" She asked. "Gimme my damn charger. I ain't say you could take my shit." You said. "Whatever, hi Robyn" She said, pushing you out the way to put herself in the camera. "Hey" She smiled and in the background you mouthed for your sister to get out.

"Before I go, y/n has a crush on you." She said, smirking as she skipped out. "Fuck you" You said and you snuck a quick text in to your groupchat to tell your friends what had happened before Robyn called your name. "Yeah?" You asked. "I like you too" She replied. Your heart fluttered and you looked up from your phone as your friends had a small heart attack. "You do?" You asked. She nodded and you smiled and texted your friends since they were blowing up your phone, waiting for you to tell them what happened next.

After that you guys watched a movie and Robyn said she'd come over tomorrow to 'hang out'. That's how you spend your next day, with your crush at six flags.

I know we did not move this damn fast-

I know damn well ima regret this later but most of y'all might enjoy this 😭