Prolouge

The trees swayed in the forest. There was only white building surrounding the trees. Inside of the building were rooms that is only painted in white. Np color has implemented but it was surely white is the only main color. 

There was a man at a certain room reading a file consist of brown haired boy with golden eyes with an aphetic expression. The man who is  standing infront of him is smiling with a blank face. He is a middle aged man with a suit that he is wearing right now.

The man move to the 2nd and 3rd file. the second file information consist of a girl with twin tail hair and color of the scarlet. He then shifts to the last file of information consist of a boy with brown hair and a gentle appearance.  The man  slump on his seat. He chuckles darkly when the information is still worth it.

"I see that my son is really troublesome but if he goes this again, i might set him free for good Tsukishiro."

The man name Tsukishiro stood still silently. "Sir did i hear that right?."  Tsukishiro asks slightly not believing on the professor's words

"But i have one last idea that i might consider but," Professsor Ayanokoji smirks at the man. It looks like the professor is thinking a way that might bring his son back.

But before that, a there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

A an with a lab coat enters. But one thing that catches Tsukishiro's eyes is a young man with an aphetic expression. He ha white hair and black eyes his he is wearing a plain white clothes. No emotions is detecting at the boy but, Tsukishiro can feel this boy might be somewhere and has the same aura as the professor's son.

"You may go except for the boy."

"Yes sir."

The man who accompanied the boy left.  The boy stare at the man. It was like same aura as the professor's son.  Tsukishiro felt something on him but can't  wonder why.

"Sir is there something you need from me?." The boy ask with a monotone voice. 

"Yes  there is something that you'll help me." Professor Ayanokoji grins at the boy. There was no fear detectected at the boy. No emotions meaning, no fear, happiness, sadness and all of the above.

"I want you to participate at a special exam where my son will also participate if he determines his freedom."

Hearing professor mentioning his son, made him curious. inside of him was a hint of anger and sadness. But for sure that he will meet him