Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 1

Author's Note:-

This OS is inspired by Jahanavi002 's new book "Khata" which is based on the "rent-a-womb" concept. Well, mine is different from hers, we have discussed this topic and I have let her know that mine is different from what she has planned to write.

Thank you,
Aurora R Mikaelson ❤

Back to the OS now.

Bondita Das is a woman of mysterious nature. Whilst her sister Sampoorna was married, Bondita was rejected because she was educated. Her father is still hoping that Bondita will be able to get a groom after she completes her 'secret mission'.

Her maternal aunt left no stone unturned to choose a groom for Bondita in her absence. Her father also agreed, not knowing the deceit committed by the Groom's family.

The Roy Choudharys were a powerful Zameendar family of Tulsipur. They had 3 sons, Anirudh, Som and Batuk, out of which Anirudh, who is a Barrister, was married. He was married to a girl named Aarya, who became infertile after an accident that led to a miscarriage.

His Kaka, Trilochan Roy Choudhary left no stone unturned to garner an heir for the Roy Choudharys. He sought the help of a Brothel named Sona Gachi, but it was brought down by a Barrister. He was upset and was cursing the Barrister in his mind.

"Bade Malik," Munshi started. "My son has a wife named Sampoorna, who has an unmarried cousin."

"What's her name, Munshi?"

"Bondita. She's been rejected because she was educated."

"WHAT?" Trilochan yelled. "I don't want that girl."

"But Bade Malik, even Choti Malkin is educated. And Barrister Babu likes educated women only."

"Ah, you are right Munshi. We will meet the family in the absence of the girl. At any cost, the girl shouldn't get to know that Anirudhh is married."

"But Bade Malik, what if she comes to know of it?"

"She will not come to know of it. I will send Aarya Bahu back to London for a while."

"Okay. I will inform her parents."

"Hmm. AARYA BAHU!"

"Ji, Kaka Sasur Ji?"

"You wanted to stay in London for a while, right?"

"Yes, you are allowing me to go?"

"Yes. And one more thing. I have found a way to get an heir to this family."

"How KSJ?"

"I have decided to marry Anirudh to a virgin, educated girl for a year."

"KSJ, that is wrong."

"Bahu, I am doing it for us. Our family. I was asked to kick you out but I didn't. Her family knows that Anirudh is married."

"Fine. I will go away from here for a year or so. Give her time to conceive. I can stay in London and check-up with doctors."