~ Chapter 3: Escape ~

Sonic is now inside Ozzy's dog cage, much to Y/N's dismay and Tom gently pokes him with a spatula and moves his head a little. He then holds up Sonic's and Y/N's quill and makes an intriguing discovery.

"The blue devil and the light blue angel."

"No, duh."

Tom walks to the counter and ponders what he should do, while Y/N walks over to the couch, placing her backpack and her guitar case down, and sits down. She waits and waits for her brother to wake up, not knowing how long that sleeping dart Tom shot with will last. She then sighs, feeling she needs to relax and knowing Sonic is strong. So she opens her case and pulls her guitar and turns it on as she tests it to make sure it's working before she begins to play.

Once she was done, she turns to see the speechless Tom.

"Wow... You play?"

"Well, yeah. You like it?"

"It's... amazing. It's fantastic. Aren't you that Dark Mysterious Angel everyone's been talking about?"

"A what?"

"You didn't know? You're on viral."

Tom showed her a few videos of Y/N herself in her black disguise playing guitar with the songs they know. They got some good comments about it.

"Wow... I... had no idea."

"Well, you are pretty famous."

"That's... nice to hear."

Just then, Sonic regains consciousness, opens the cage, and tries to stand up. Tom smiles at her and turns back to the cage, but is startled by Sonic.

"Sonic! You're okay!"

Y/N immediately goes over to her brother and hugs him whilst he tries to regains his conscious.

"Donut Lord?" Sonic groaned out.

"You can talk too. You're not... you're not here to abduct me, are you?" Tom said.

"Excuse me?" Y/N glared at him.

"You abducted ME!" Sonic pointed out, looking offended.

"Okay, that's a fair point. What are you two? Why were you guys hiding out in my garage?"

"We needed somewhere safe. And you're the only person I could think of, Donut Lord." Sonic said.

"Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord?"

"'Cause you talk to donuts and then eat them if they get out of line. Which is weird..." Y/N pointed out.

"Again, fair." Tom said, looking a little embarrassed.

Sonic looked around the house.

"Wait, wait, wait. Where are all the mushrooms? Why are we still on Earth? What is-- Oh, no! I lost our Rings!"

"What?!"

Before Y/N could explain, Tom hears a vehicle approaching outside, which is Dr. Robotnik's truck.

"What's happening? Is this your mother ship? I'm not in the mood to get probed."

"You think you're worried? I'm not even wearing pants!" Sonic sassed.

Tom looks out the window to see Robotnik's truck parked outside.

"What the..."

Sonic and Y/N looks out as well but yelps and covers the window with the curtains.