~ Epilogue ~

Y/N squirms in her sleep as she toss and turn in her bed, trying to get comfortable. In her dream, she begins to see flashes as she sees a shadow figure, who's short, with two tails and an agile  biplane beside him. Then there's a giant tornado with green glow behind it and it's coming from Green Hills as it showed her the billboard. This made her worry about this as her body begins to sweat. More flashes comes by and she saw another shadow figure, who's tall and muscular, with large, mitten-like gloves and two spiked knuckles on each hand. She could've sworn she recognize this person from somewhere in her past childhood. Like she knows them... Finally, it revealed the same giant green diamond from before began glowing even brighter than ever.

Before she could do or say anything, an unknown voice called.

"Danger will come... You... are our hope... Stop... him..."

Then a bright light flashes before her eyes, causing her wake up with a gasp. Y/N looks around to find herself in hers and Sonic's attic room. She sighed in relief, feeling the cold sweat on her face. She turned to see her brother sleeping soundly with a snore. Y/N looked down at her emerald necklace and held it, seeing it glowing.

"What was that that I saw in my dream?... Who are they?"

She then sighed and lied back down on her bed.

"Whatever I saw must be important."

She glanced at her brother, feeling determined.

"But I'll be ready for anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) Movie x Sister! Reader will come soon until April 8, 2022 is released for the upcoming movie... Here's the amazing trailer. You guys can imagine how Y/N will be in this trailer. I know I have.