Chapter 2- Abandonment

Flashback 14 years ago....

"Send her to the abandoned shed. I don't wanna see this filthy insect any longer" The emperor said as she sent the girl a glare. She got accused of using magic to poison the emperor and give him headaches. He knows what was giving him headaches.. she just reminded him of 𝐡𝐞𝐫 too much.

Flashback ends...

Claude's POV:

i dreamt of her... My second daughter who i sent to a shed in the middle of the woods because of a stupid reason.. i have no news of her since i did not wish to hear how she's doing but the guilt is slowly getting to me everyday.

The next day

I went for a walk with Athanasia on the woods as an excuse to see how's my second daughter is doing.

Athanasia's POV:

I'm going for a walk with Claude this morning. I wondered why he chose to walk here since he always take a stroll in the garden. After several minutes of walking we saw an abandoned shed, he wore his usual stoic expression but the mixed emotions in his eyes are clear. He took a step inside to see no one but a few furnitures lying around.

Claude's POV:

"..What?" I mumbled to myself quietly but loud enough for Athanasia to hear."Are you looking for something daddy?" She asked curiously. "No.. it's nothing" i answered.