Chapter 9 - Someone new

Adira's POV:

The servants gave me weird looks as I walk around the emerald palace, rumors of me being favored by the emperor spread rather quickly. The princess or my oh beloved sister is hosting a tea party and I'm invited so the maids started helping me get ready and escorted me to the event.

💛🤎??? POV:

I laughed with the other girls and the princess until I noticed a certain ravenette she was the one "he" described I admit she is very beautiful not beautiful as me tho. The other ladies and I greeted the second princess. She held a stoic expression, I can tell the noble ladies were a little intimidated so i spoke up and talked to her "Ah! It's so nice to see you here your highness what do you feel living in the palace? It's a very beautiful place isn't it?" I said putting on a fake excited expression.

Adira's POV:

A girl spoke to me surprisingly. She has short blonde hair and brown eyes shining in excitement as she asks me questions left and right and I answered right back. The girls looks surprised when the lady actually held a proper conversation with me. I saw a certain red head knight coming our way and the girls basically having heart eyes. ,"That's the crimson knight isn't it! Ah.. princess you're so lucky to have him guard you!" A girl spoke to Athanasia and the blonde girl from earlier said "Mhm!! She's right your highness! He does look very strong and charming!" She exclaimed.

Felix's POV:

I smiled as i saw the princess and ladies laughing and one ravenette princess having a conversation with a girl. A noise breaks the laughter as the ladies and princesses looked over to the tree near them. They raised an eyebrow but the second princess held a suspicious and warry expression.

🖤❤️??? POV:

"Geez...that was close.." I whispered to myself making sure to be careful and not make any noise again. I clutched my long black hair out of frustration and blinked looking up with my shining red ruby eyes and then hiding my aura and carefully exiting the palace to report to a certain blonde boy.

"Was that an aura of a dark magic user...?"

A/n : Aha look a cliffhanger 😍 sorry readers who do you think are the "???/s". And Hi Angel 😍😍 ( my friend)