Chapter 12- A dream

Athanasia POV:

As I enter my rose gardens I see Lucas looking so.... fear strickened, It was rare to see him like that i giggled a bit thinking something stupid happened to him.

Lucas POV:

'I KNEW I sensed dark mana. Could it be that girl..?' I thought with irritation and frustration. 'I don't sense just one. I know that..They seep out royal mana aswell..'

3rd person POV:

The orange skies soon faded into the night the stars shining brightly as ever a beautiful blonde princess fell into a deep sleep.

Long ago there was a girl with black her and.. shining red ruby like eyes who was very great with magic. Everyone loved her except her parents they thought she looked like a demon because of her scary red eyes. Many expected her to be a magician because of her talent and skills although the girl had a dream of becoming a musician she liked to sing to her friends, they would have a peace of mind whenever they listened to her music but soon that music were taken from them when her parents abandoned her leaving her to the woods to fend for herself but.. one night she saw a boy with red eyes like her he brought her to a tower and trained her while also observing her unique magic. She met a cute girl a few years younger than her with beautiful blonde hair and the prettiest jewelled eyes she became friends with her after.
A few months have passed an incident made her new friend and her saviour which she looked up to as her brother met they fought from time to time and got along quite well. He created a dream for her to be the imperial magician and trained her day and night until she passed out.

He stole that dream away.