Chapter 6- Hate

A/n: before we start I'm so thankful for ur comments even tho i haven't been updating since life got tough for me the past few months :) BUT HERE WE GOOO I'll try to update a bit more recent i guess? I can't really promise anything, but LET'S STARTTT

Back to Claude's and Adira's interaction:

The emperor and the father of the girl went silent as he have no idea what to say, although he knew it was his fault.

Adira's POV:

I am angry at him and his daughter
but i still gave him a polite closed eyed smile as i bowed to him, well i will most likely get forced to be taken in the palace because of my eyes and it'll benefit me. I'll won't try to get his affection again.

No one POV:

The young girl and the emperor stood in silence but the ravenette took the courage and spoke up. "Ahem. well your majesty or should I say father, who is the girl you were with?" The soon to be princess said even though she already knows,but to let him speak for himself she asked a question that would taunt him knowing he raised a child that very much looks like her deceased mother but raised her properly anyways but he then decided to send her away just because she looked a little bit like diana who she didn't even liked because of her, Claude became that person. The former father of the girl finally spoke up " That's your sister." He said in a montone tone but deep inside he truly did feel guilty. The two fell into awkward silence then the girl who have a smile but had burning rage inside said "Well I'll see you next time your majesty." The emperor tried to reach for her as she went away removing her smile as she turned around.

"Wai-"

A/n: well there u go the chapter 6 hope u guys enjoyed!! Pls give me feedbacks on my chapters as much as possible thank you for reading!