Pʀᴏʟɪɢᴜᴇ

𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎

Today was the day I will tell Daniel the big supprised that I have been holding on for so long and since he had been going home late recently I didn't have the moment to tell him about the supprised.

I set the table with candles and his favorite food on and a bit of wine for him and beside his plate I had put the supprised in a letter for him. I hoped that he likes it and it had been hard avoiding him so he wouldn't know the supprised that I had been planning on.

The sound of a car being pulled up pulled me out of thought,just as I had being walking into the living room there I saw daniel agriche the love of my life.

We had been married for 4 years now and I will never forget how he proposed to me and the weeding that was such a beautiful moment.

As soon as Daniel walk inside he slam the door behind him and walked up to me in a speed of walking with his anger stomping on the floor.

He made his way just Infront of with a bit of distance between us then he sneer at me looking like he was disgusted by my own presence.

He suddenly slam a papers into the the living room table and I flinch at the sound.

"What's wrong Hun ?"

He didn't looked at me but instade he looked at the papers Infront of him.

"We're over and I want a divorce"

My mind suddenly went blank

"Wha-what makes you say that daniel...I thought you love me"

"I do loved you olivia but not love anymore just loved and how could I love you when you betrayed me !"

"What are you talking about daniel ? I could never betrayed you !"

I stood up screaming at him.

"Oh don't lie to me Olivia ! If your not then what is this !"

Daniel open the papers showing me a pictures of me with another guy that I didn't know of.

"You know Olivia,now I understand why you were distance from me now....you were just using me for my wealth and fame right ?"

"No Daniel ! Please just listen to me !"

I said trying to get close to daniel but he moved away from me as if I was a fire that could burn him.

"Get out of my house ! Pack your clothes and everything and leave ! Leave and never came back !"

"Daniel please ! Please don't do this to me please ! There is an important news I have to tell you-"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE !....I thought we were a good love pair,I thought we could do this but I was wrong to knew what kind of people you are"

And with that he called the security and let me out of the house then send me to my parents home.

But no matter how much damage he has done to my heart there will always be a place for him and maybe then a place for him in them as well.