𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

In a room filled with darkness their a man seated on a large black leather seat,his office was designed with nothing but the color black,white and grey.

Everything in there seem perfection but you know well to trust the owner of it. Tristian black sat on his leather seat facing his desk with a computer showing him the news about his enemy.

He didn't liked the news or was he pleased about it. Tristian had a grudge against daniel for everything not only company but something else.

He read the through the news that his men send him and he lean into his seat. But suddenly the door nock and tristian remove his view from the computer to the door.

"Come in"

The doors open and a man came inside with anger written across his face.

"Why hello Enzo it is nice to see you again,my friend"

Enzo slam his hand onto tristian desk.

"What happen to the plan you idiota ! I thought we have a deal you bastardo"

"I know enzo and I do notice that our plan failed to kill him but not to send him a message to do so"

"So what is your pla-"

Enzo words were cut off by three men coming into the room.

"Ahh samuel,david and axel ! Your just in time"

Tristan smiled as the men's coming into view and stand beside enzo.

"Now where is andrew and Ivan ?"

"Their late again,ugh their nothing more than having an kindisch act"

Just after axel finish talking the door was open again and both andrew and ivan came into view of everyone.

"Alright let this meeting come to a start"

Everyone in the room took a seat in the lether couches inside of tristian office and had serve them some drinks along with it.

"So as you all know Daniel argriche had survive our attack that we've plan"

All of the men groned and try to think of a plan to kill him but their attention were lost after hearing a sound from tristian again.

"...which is a good thing"

"You stupido ! How is that a good thing !"

"Yeah and are you mad for thinking that it was a good thing ? I'll be damn if it is"

"ты весь тупой !(your all stupid)"

All of them began to argue again and again but tristian did nothing to stop them but just pour a drink and watch them argue like it was an amazing thing.

A few minutes gone by they all became quite one by one and tristian smiled at their attempt.

"As you know this is a good thing for him to be alive and not to be dead yet cause he finally got the mesej that we'll be sending him for"

"But that could mean he'll be protective of his family,yeah ?"

"True BUT not if I have this tape laying around and his child runnig around"

Everyone in the room looked impressed of his boss for know the plan for it and until then they discuss the plan on what their doing.

...

"Sigh,look I'm just not sure about this idea of yours Daniel"

Olivia seated next to Daniel bed hospital. They were still in the hospital for daniel recovery and it was doing well that she thought it would but right now daniel was asking her to move in with him.