𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Guys before we start this book might be short or for a while but remmber this is maybe my first book that I ever wrote to be completed so don't judge me if it's too short or too obvious.

In passed few days before I got the interview things has been going south lately and I don't know if I should bad or I should be proud. Every since aiden had been going to kindergarten I had been distancing myself from daniel as by mean sleeping in another room and just ignoring him while I still can but now I have to work with him I don't know how I could handle this.

I took a deep breath and walk inside with confidence flowing over me.well no ones off a better start so why not me as I walk to the elevator and to daniel office floor which was the highest of them all I was greeted by none other than Romeo and another guy that was beside him.

"Good morning rome"

I smile at him before he just gave me a look of confused.

"Why did you call me Rome ?"

"Cause that's your nickname for a while romeo to rome either way who's that beside you ?"

Rome was supprise before smiling and gesture the man beside him.

"I introduced you James ! And James this lovely women here is Olivia"

James turn around and smile at then took my hand shaking it.

"Nice meeting you by the way"

"You too"

I let go of James hand and before I could hold the door handle to daniel office I was spund around and rome was looking nervously at me.

"Uhhh...uhmmm just wanna ask uhm will go lunch with me ?"

"Sure"

He made a happy dance then I walked into the beast cage. Daniel was seated at his desk looking through papers over and over but once he heard the door open and shut he looked up and our eyes meet.

I could feel the spark when our eyes connected but he turn away not looking at me and for some unexplainable reason I fealt dissappointed by it.

"Ms stone your late"

He hissed at me but still not looking.

"I'm sorry sir,I was held up for a moment and I didn't know I was late"

The clock state that it was 6 am and I thought I might be early for once but I guess I need to be earlier than before.

"Also since this is your first day I'll let you go of the hook but if you come late again forget about this job and just gave it to someone else worthy for it"

"Y-yes sir"

I looked down at the floor, is this how the maids and guards all feel about it ? Fear ? Fear of ending a life or losing jobs. This man may be rich and powerful but he no god to me.

"And since I feel a bit generous for today I will gives you a heads-up for today i want a  Frappuccino or mocha on my desk at five and make sure they're just how I like it and you know how,after that I want you to be early as maybe 5:58 before I came in 6:03 and lasty you must always accompany me with every meeting while taking notes as well,clear ?"

"Like sun"

He nod his head and I pick up some files that was on his desk and walk out but just as I did he called me.

"Also your office is right beside mine so don't think of slaking off"

I nod my head and walk out of his office for good. I sigh for a moment I turn to looked at the new office. It wasn't bad but more of a dark aesthetic for a spot