𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

Daniel drove off to unknown building company and park his car, (in this time Daniel is making a contract with other person, the person he's making a deal of is goes by the name Aster, end name is unknown).

Since Tristan black has making his move, Daniel has no other choice but to accept other people contract that he absolutely has been in a meeting before, aster welcoming him into the company of his saying that they are lucky to having a contract with Daniel cause its not easy to be pass the test just like that.

"hello daniel buddy"

A sinister smile form on aster lips as he saw daniel comes in for the contract.Daniel give a slight smile

"Hello aster"

"what's brings you here to my company ? Usually you would STUCK up there with those fan whores of your and waisting money on something"

Aster says with his words filled with vemon and hatered in them.

"You think I like being crowded by those fan girl?"

Daniel said sarcastically.

"I lost my... Son, I need your help to find Tristan Black location"

Aster soon laugh at daniel request

"y-you have a son ? Oh don't please I knew this would happen,you fucked up and now your trying to save what ? Your bastard child ? See here daniel your failing to be the top now with weakness all around you"

"I don't care about the top, all I want is my son and wife to be safe"

Daniel give a cold look to Aster. Meanwhile Aster hold his hands up in defense

"alright,alright I'll help you find your 'son'...even if it's really your son"

Aster mumbling the last part.

Daniel just stared him down and got bothered by his phone ringtone text messages.

Aster looked at the phone before he looked at daniel with a serius look on his his face.Aster took the phone and open it

"So it's  a deal then  ?"

"Yes it's a deal"

Daniel nod his head as an agreement.

"well since you want your son back and just your son I...I mean we want something from your side too"

"Mind telling me what is it then? "

Aster smirk at him

"WE would only find your son if you could well make an arrangement to your wife...oh wait I forgot EX wife"

".... What kind of agreement you speaking about... "

Daniel titled his head a little for knowing more before it might became a trap for him before he could even realize.

"well...the arrangements are that you my dear friend have to marry her in short period of time meaning after we give you your child back you need to marry her soon...deal ?"

Daniel tilt his head a bit confusing but still keeping his cool.

"i'll try speak with her, once I get home"

"good and good luck while at the weeding soon... you'll need it"

Aster smile before shooing daniel out.

Daniel get into his car heading back home to ask olivia about the arrangements.Soon afterwards Daniel finally arrived home.

"I'm home"