𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

We kissed passionately until we had to pull apart to breath. He looked at me smiling that I give in before kissing my forehead then walk upstairs to aiden's room.

My mind was numb after the kiss for a while but then realisation came and i crouch down from the wall while tears fall out of my eyes. I was supposed not to fall for him but looked what happen in the end. I failed to do so. Why ?.

I wiped my tears and walked upstairs to aiden's room from the slight crack from the door I could see daniel watching his son sleep while sitting at the end of his bed. Aiden had a lot of toys car and train since he loved them very much.

Daniel suddenly stood up and walk torwards the door and I backed up a little so he could came into view of me.

"He's growing so fast now"

I smiled when the memory of when I first hold aiden, he was so tiny, fragile and cute. When he first open his eyes I got a glimpse of daniels eyes color on him.

"Yeah,he really is. Daniel I reconsider things and....I came into terms that I think we'll moved in with you"

He looked amused and supprise at my statement but I need to remember whom Im doing this for.

"Really ? Are you sure ? If you need more time to think I understand and I don't wanna rush into things and-"

"Daniel. I'm doing this cause of aiden not cause I want to. You see i came into terms that aiden needs a father in his life and you are his father no matter how much I despite you aiden still need you in his life"

He looked numb before he nod his head slighty,the look in his eye can see sadness a disappointed in them but with that i left him in that hallway and made my way into my bedroom and start packing.

𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎
After the encounter of that useless boy that was hugging my wife I was happy that I got to kissed her after a long years of seperation from her.

I know my mistake now and I know the outcome if I ask Olivia and aiden to lived with me but it's for their own safety and I'll protect them until my last breath. Previously when I came back into my office luke had told me that my enemies had a move on on doing things such as always moving their location from warehouse to another.

It's hard to keep track of them now but it will be more tricky once they saw how Olivia and aiden would looked like once the media and public sees them with me. Right now I can believe it infront of eyes again 3 years I missed apart from my son's life I'll make sure to be more with him soon and nobody outside my league would ever dare to touch him or kill him. And if I do find one that kill him I'll make sure to fried his manhood.

I stood up and walk torwards the door and when I came out I saw olivia.

"He's growing so fast now"

Olivia smile.

"Yeah,he really is. Daniel I reconsider things and....I came into terms that I think we'll moved in with you"

Wait. She is. No way,yes ! Now I can get a chance with her !

"Really ? Are you sure ? If you need more time to think I understand and I don't wanna rush into things and-"

"Daniel. I'm doing this cause of aiden not cause I want to. You see i came into terms that aiden needs a father in his life and you are his father no matter how much I despite you aiden still need you in his life"

.... nothingness that's what's on my mind right now. I thought she was really into me. I really thought about that but no she had to make an excuse by using my son. I'll make you fall for me olivia mark my words.