𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎

A few weeks had passed since I divorce with olivia and days didn't seem much better now without her here since then I've been a workaholic person and always came home late and even if I did came home early i didn't have anything there to welcome me like everyone else in this building.

Everyone in this building has a family,kids or wives to have a warm welcome them but me...I have nothing so for that I just burry myself in work and made my company more successful then it was before.

But some where in my heart what I did to Olivia seems off or didn't fit to me,the picture that was sent and everything even after I kicked Olivia out of my house I didn't even notice the table that was set for us and a letter the letter that I was so eager to read was never been open and I didn't want to cause I was scared to looked what was in it.

Just then the door was open and the person who came inside was none other than Luke poblio. Luke was the first person who was in my life to high school to the point where we were almost like brothers.

"Hey dan what happened with you and Olivia ? And damn you looked like someone died"

Luke said as he took a seat on the sofas that was arrange in my office.

"She cheated on me"

I said while looking down on glass Window with my hands cross and was thinking about my own actions about what i did to Olivia.

"What!? Dude are you sure ?"

Luke was supprise to hear what his best friend had said sure he never knew much about Olivia but from what Luke had seen that Olivia was a kind women and she was very in love with daniel and this was a weird thing to hear.

For a moment of silance daniel think for a moment before he spoke.

"Luke I want you to look into these picture and find out who sent them,now"

I gave the pictures to Luke and he through it on the pictures.

"Damn,I gotta admit it look pretty real but yeah sure I'll looked into it"

And with that he excuses himself out of my office and I was left with my own thought again. Did she really leave me ? If she did wasn't our time together meant nothing to us ?.

And with this continues for the past three years nothing had changed, I didn't know if Olivia was innocent or did everything in life.

But just as I was about to give up my phone rang and I look to it and it was Luke who called me.

I picked it up and answer it and for the first time I fealt like my heart was on cloud nine before it all went down.

"Hey Dan ! I finally found it ! I finally found it for fu#&ing three years !"

I let out a sigh for how long that this might take before I shout back at him.

"Took you long enough !"

He laugh for a moment before he became serious again.

"Hey man it's better late then never they say,and the culprit is your P.A"

My P.A was dawn and let me tell you she is the worst from what I had been seen she always wears inappropriate clothes and she always stuff her face in make up till I even think that i might mistaken her for a clown on those white ghost face that she has.

As i was in my thought I was rather speechless about her being but then I quickly hang up the phone and walk out of my office to find my P.A and to my supprise she didn't even went anywhere rather than sit in her own office baking her own face with make up.