Meeting an Army Soldier (Part- 1)

Preet: It's fine yaar Mini! Tension mat le... Mujhe lagta hai ki he will be okay... Infact, jitna mai sabko dhyan se treat karti hun, usse kai zyada tu karti hai... tu hai hi itni sensitive...

Mini: Meri toh fingers crossed hi hai yaar... Bas woh theek ho jaye... Usne last minute tak bhi fight kiya hai... he should be fine...

Preet: Ok fine... Mai tujhe ek aasan tareeka batati hun... Tu wahan pahunchegi na, toh apni aankhein band kar ke babes ka chehra yaad kar liyo... You will feel better..

Mini: Okay... I'll try that... (Looked at her watch) OK OK TIME HO GAYA... I need to go...

Preet; All the best! (She hugged her)

Mini: Thank you Thank you!!!

She went inside the room, looked at her patient and smiled nervously... She took a deep breath and thought of her Babes... She calmed down a bit.

Mini: Hi! You are Mr. Bobby Singh, right?

Bobby was not in a condition to speak so he just tried to nod... But that too with difficulty...

Mini: OH! I AM SORRY, I AM SORRY... Mujhe yaad nahi raha... Oh god! Mini what are you doing!

She sighed!

Bobby was injured. His wounds were deep... And Mini was nervous because she always used to get nervous before any treatment because she had a fear that these people were special and she didn't want to say that word "Sorry" to anyone.

After sometime, she came out and hugged Preet.

Preet looked at her.

Mini: He is very much better now and according to the observations, jaldi theek ho jayega...

Preet: Dekha I told you naa... Anyways, Great job!!

Mini: Uski family mein se koi nahi aaya abhi tak? He needs to talk to someone... Pata nahi kis dost ka naam bol raha tha baar baar. I don't remember now...

Preet: Haan yaar... Let's Go! Jakar dekhte hai... Koi aaya hai ya nahi...

Mini: Tu chal... Mai aati hun... Mai Babes ko call karke aati hun...

Preet: Ok Fine...

Mini called Babita and told her about the treatment. (She did that always.) She stood up and starting walking. A person tapped her on the back. She turned around just to see a handsome, tall Army boy.

...: Hey! I am sorry to disturb you but... can you tell me where is room 001? He is my close friend and he just had his treatment so I need to meet him...

Mini just kept looking at him.

...: Umm... His doctor is Miss Mini... If you know her then please let me know where is she... I want to talk to her too...

He suddenly looked at her batch which stated her name.

...: You are Miss Mini? Bobby's doctor?

She came back to her senses...

Mini: Yeah.. Yeah... You are?

Neil: My name is Neil Oberoi... Indian Army

Mini: Oh... Yeah yeah please meet him... He was continuously taking your name... I'll lead you to his room... Come...

Neil: Yeah...

Mini: (in mind) Why did I get nervous? Maybe because of his height... He is wayy too tall! I  just got scared!

Neil came inside the room.

Neil: Bobby...

Bobby looked at him and smiled weakly...

Bobby: Hey Mr. Oberoi! So you are finally here... You must be very busy right?

Neil: I...

Bobby: (Didn't let him speak) Itni der kyun lagai? Itna bhi bura nahi hun mai... Mujhe kuch ho jata tab bhi tu itni der baad aata?

Neil: No! Trust me, mujhe jaise hi pata chala mai vaise hi aa gaya... Mujhe pata hi late chala... And I am sorry! I was not there with you...

Bobby smiled...

Bobby: I was just joking man! Mazak naam ki koi cheez hoti hai....

Neil: What! Aisa mazak na koi dushman ke saath bhi na kare... Why did you do this?

Bobby: Acha theek hai gussa mat kar, tu baith... (He made him sit near him...) It was a sudden attack... Sab ho gaya tha par ek aadmi bacha hua tha.. And he stabbed me from the back... That's why I fell down aur uske baad bhi pata nahi kya kya kiya unn logon ne... That knife was a sharp one...

Neil: Haan pata chala tha mujhe.... But that person who stabbed you was also stabbed badly... Toh uska kaam khatam ho gaya....

Bobby: Thank God! Atleast yeh syapa toh khatam hua... Khair... Tera mission kab hai?

Neil: Tu woh sab chhod... Bas jaldi theek ho kar aa ja... Okay?

Bobby: Yeah...

Neil: Acha ab mai chalta hun... Thodha kaam hai...

Bobby: Ok bye...

Neil went to Mini to talk about something...

Neil: (to Mini) Miss Mini... I hope you are not busy.... can we talk?

Mini: Yeah come... What happened?

Neil: Actually I just want to know ki abhi kitna time lagega Bobby ko theek hone mein... Fully.. as in woh fight kar paaye...

Mini: 1 week atleast... Because it happened suddenly! So he was shocked... Toh aise mein time toh lagta hi hai you see...

Neil: (he sighed) 

Comment down your guesses.

Stay Tuned

This story might feel boring right now... But the upcoming parts are interesting.