Past Memories (Part- 6)

He looked at the stars and remebered that how he and Bobby used to spend time sitting on the roof looking at the stars... He came back inside, lie down on his bed and started thinking something...

He suddenly got an idea and he sat down.... He just thought and thought and finally got the correct plan but it was the morning till then... He got ready and came outside the house and was about to call Mini when she called him.

Mini: (on the call) I wanna talk to you... Something important... Can we please meet... If you are free?

Neil: Yeah actually I also wanted to talk to you...

Mini: Ok.. Mai aa rahi hun...

They both met.

Neil: So... Tumhe kya kehna tha?

Mini: Pehle tum bolo...

Neil: No it's okay... You go first...

Mini: Ok... Neil actually abhi jo bhi hua... I am very sorry for that... Mai... Mai sach mein aisa nahi karna chahti thi.... Only if I knew ki aisa kuch tha toh mai chali jaati.... Mai sach mein babes ko mana leti...

Neil: Why are you saying sorry? What happened?

Mini: Tumhe pata toh hai... Bobby aur uski team ke saath jane ke liye bola tha mujhe head ne... And agar mai wahaan hoti toh shayad woh bach jata... Par... 

Neil: It's not your fault! It's fine! Tumhari galti nahi thi... You don't need to be sorry! Don't be guilty...

Mini: (looked down as tears formed up in her eyes) You are...

Neil: (trying to cheer her up) Oh you need not praise me... I know mai bahut acha hun😁

Mini: (smiled) Idiot! Anyways! Tum kya kehne ke liye aaye the?

Neil: (told her about the plan) So... Will you lead the team with me?

Mini: Really?

Neil: Yeah...

Mini: Yeah Sure! But... Babes nahi manegi... As usual...

Neil: Tum unhe samjhane ki koshish toh karo... Tell her that you really want to do this.... She will understand...

Mini: Aur agar samajhane par bhi nahi mani toh? 

Neil: Toh... Meri mom samajha dengi...

Mini: Yeah! Tum ek kaam karo na... Seedha unko hi bol do... Meri baat kahaan hi sunti hai Babes... 

Neil: No! Meri mom bas ek hi baar convince kar payegi unko... But agar tum kahogi toh humesha ke liye permission mil jayegi... And yeah! I know tum apni babes se tab se baat nahi kar rahi ho... So it's a good way to make you talk to her...

Mini: How do you know that?

Neil: I could see that disappointment, that guilt in your eyes... 

Mini: (shocked at the fact how he sensed her perfectly and trying to divert the topic) Ok... Ok... abhi tum jao... mai bhi jaati hun... Baat karti hun jaa kar...