Miraculous Moments (Part 9)

Neil's side:

He was sitting happily with his parents after a good, long pampering session. He suddenly looked at his watch.

Neil: OH MY GOD! Damn!!! I am already so late! I'll see you guys later... Bye Bye!

Meeta: Arre! Aise kaise bhaagte hue jaa rahe ho?! Take your car!

Neil: Uska time nahi hai mom... Mai aise hi jaa raha hun....(he left)

Mini's side: 

Mini: OH MY GOODNESS! MATARANI! OH MY GOD!!!!! Babes mai jaa rahi hun... 

Babita: Mandir se hoti hui jaana Mini!

Mini: Arre yaar babes! You are not understanding... Mai late ho rahi hun... Mai jab wapas aaungi tab saath mein chalenge...

Babita: Acha chal theek hai... Lekin teri scooty toh kharab ho gayi thi na? Toh tu kaise jayegi?

Mini: Bhaagte hue!! Byeeee (she too left)

Mini was settling something in her bag while running... She wasn't looking straight on the road... While on the other side, Neil was lost in some thoughts. But all of a sudden he came out of his zone and saw her too coming the same way.... Running! And BOOM! She crashed with him.

 Running! And BOOM! She crashed with him

She fell in his arms. They were lost in each other's eyes... It was a special day for both of them... 

Neil/Mini: (together) Happy Birthday Mini/Neil❤️

But then they both realized that they were in the same position from 5 mins! They quickly parted... He went inside the building... She followed him... 

______________________________________

Gaurav: (on a call) What an amazing deal Sir!!! I'm in it... Har taraf se fayda hi fayda hai... Aur kisi ko shaq bhi nahi hoga...

Neil: (passing through the way) 🤨

Gaurav: (suddenly looks at him) 🤯 (in mind) Yeh kahaan se aa gaya bhyi?! Iss budhe ki call katni padhegi lagta hai... Warna iska shaq yakeen mein badal jayega...

(cuts the call) Hi Neil... Oh!! Sorry! Major Neil Oberoi!

Neil: 😒

Gaurav: 😬

Neil: 😑 (he left)

Gaurav: (as he felt his heart beating too fast) Oh bhai!! Yahaan mujhe heart attack hi aa jana hai... Ache bhale aadmi ko heart ka critical patient bana de yeh Neil Oberoi... Seriously! Yeh banda marvaega mujhe kisi din... (You don't deserve to live only🙄😒Stupid creature!😑)

______________________________________

It was almost the time to leave... But it was all dark outside... She came to him...

Mini: (to Neil) Neil actually woh... woh... I was thinking ki.... It's a nice day, the weather is also good... so... so... I just wanted to ask for a walk?

Neil: Okay but... it's raining right now!

Mini: So what? Don't you know? Rains are the epitome of love😏 (@roshniluthra ❤️)

Neil: 😳😶

Mini: 😏

Neil: Yeah... Let's... Let's go....

They went outside the building and started walking... The cool breeze with earthy scent in the air... The silence they shared while walking together made the moment more beautiful❤️ He looked at her... She was all drenched in water and was enjoying the rain... She felt his gaze on her... He was looking at her in the most beautiful way a man could ever look at his girl... She smiled at him... She took a deep breath and said...

Mini: You know what?

Neil: Hmm...

Mini: I always felt ki tum bahut samjhadar ho... But aaj mujhe pata chala ki...

Neil: Ki?

Mini: Ki...

Neil: Ki?

Mini: Ki tum kitne bade idiot ho!

Neil: 😯

Mini: Aur nahi toh kya? Matlab yaar tum kyun apne emotions ko control karte ho? Aur tumhe kya lagta hai? Tum mujhe bataoge nahi toh kya mujhe pata nahi chalega? Listen I know everything okay?! 

Neil: What do you mean?

Mini: Let me repeat you... 'I mean exactly what I am saying'

Neil: 😐

Mini: Why are you looking so confused Neil Oberoi?

Neil: Tum baat hi aisi kar rahi ho...

Mini: Maine toh seedhi-seedhi baat ki hai... How is it confusing?!🤦🏻‍♀️

Neil: 😐

Mini: Okay fine... Don't make such faces... Let's come to the point...

Neil: Yes you should!

Mini: 😒

Neil: 🤭

Mini: Okay now let me speak! I don't know when, how and why it happened... But... It just happened! And whatever it is... It's not letting my mind and heart think about anything that is not related to you Neil Oberoi!

Sorry for leaving in between but don't worryyy! Gonna post the next part soon!

Stay tuned❤️

Till then, keep thinking about the matter with Gaurav Shekhawat and his Sanki Buddha🤭 (It is actually serious...)