Yes I'm in Love (Part- 7)

Neil: (with anger on his face and tears in his eyes) How did this happen? And who did it? What just happened?

Mini just looked at him... Her eyes were filled with tears... She started telling him everything... She was in a total emotional mess and Neil felt all her pain and the emotions she went through....

Mini: He... He started coming closer a... and... and a series of past memories flashbacked... I could feel that touch again... Those lustful eyes... That fear.... I could feel everything again Neil!

And he was totally shocked at even the possibility... He wanted to ask but he didn't as it would hurt her and open her old wounds... He just looked at her... But she continued her story...

Mini: Mujhe wohi chhoti si 3 saal ki Mini dikh rahi thi... Jo zor zor se, chilla chilla kar help maang rahi thi lekin uske paas koi nahi aaya... Aur end mein woh akeli reh gayi... She was all alone... Kisi ne usse yeh nahi kaha ki its okay... Woh galat tha aur tum sahi ho... Hum hai tumhare paas aur tumhe kuch nahi hoga... No one assured me! Aur bas mai aise hi badi hoti gayi... mujhe pata tha ki koi meri help karne nahi aayega, isliye mai khud brave bani... Lekin mai apna fear overcome nahi kar paayi... Mai kaise karti? Maine apne parents se kuch nahi chupaya phir bhi they didn't do anything! The society made me feel as if I was wrong! (and she broke down)

She was all alone... She didn't have anyone with her... she was all broken inside... These thoughts were breaking his heart into pieces... His eyes were filled with tears... He hugged her and consoled her...

Neil: (hugging her) Mai hun yahaan... Tumhare liye hun... Tumhare saath hun.... Khada hun tumhare peeche.... Hamesha... You are not alone Mini... I'm with you...

His words gave her immense peace and strength... She knew he will always be with her...

Pal, do pal, ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Iss, pyar, ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang lun mohalat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan ab door tujhse jaana nahi
Jo tu mera humdard hai, Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai, Jo tu mera humdard hai

Teri muskurahatein hain taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chaahe kare koi sitam ye jahaan
Inme hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri
Zindagani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Jo tu mera humdard hai, Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai, Jo tu mera humdard hai

After dropping Mini at her home, Neil came back... Though he didn't want to leave her, but he was supposed to...

He went to his room straight and sat on the couch... He could not think of anything but her... He wanted to kill that man and be with her till eternity... He was sure now that he is in love with her... He just wanted to go and confess his feelings to her but he thought it was not the right time... He knew that she too is in love with him but she didn't confess... And it was definitely true... 

Mini on the other side was sitting in her room when in between she could hear her shouting for help... But this time, she could hear Neil's comforting words and she would just calm down... Yeah, she was in love with him... Today she felt like Neil took away all her pain, she could still feel the warmth of his hug... He was the one who made her feel that she isn't alone but he is with her... And she wanted to be in his embrace till eternity...

"Yes I'm in love"

They both said it today... But they didn't know how to confess it... It was difficult to hold back now, but it was not the right time...

________________________________________________________

"I can't let you go like this..."

"Just enjoy the moments you have got!"

"ALL THE BEST MINI!!!"

(Something from the next part👆)

Stay Tuned ❤️

(I know it is very short but the next part is going to be long enough so....)

Sorry for the delay and Thank you for waiting ❤️