𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢

: "Irony of it all"

Nana thought it was quite odd. Why were you hanging around with idiots who didn't do shit for you, who you let walk all over! Why are you making it seem like they should hang out with you out of pity?

You were worth so much more than that, (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) was truly a great student, always willing to assist their peers and converse with their teachers, lower and upperclassmen. Yet they'd still either brush you off, ignore you or expect you to pay a "tad more respect" to them. Not all of them of course, the decent ones were the ones she left alive.

Nana truly hated those who thought they were higher than you, whether it be for their status of wealth, or their quirk. Oh yes, quirks are truly the highest rank in society, but you can't ever escape the fact that all with or without quirks are still human.

Vulnerable, Greedy, Breakable, Selfish humans. Quirks gave them a new status, something to use against others to overpower and make themselves feel less inferior.

As a hero, Nana only felt it was right to..dispose of these, villainous bullies.
Breaking them beyond repair and toying with them until she eventually got bored and threw them away.

It was so refreshing after a long day of hero work, to be greeted by you at the station, ask how your day was and head your separate ways.

Then coming back to her home to play with her newest toy, Fukuhara, an upperclassman at your school who rudely shoved you while rushing to her locker laughing with her friends, without even apologising or looking back! "Disgraceful", Nana thought again.

She'd ask Fukuhara again and again and again why she didn't just attack her with her quirk, after all, the upperclassmen did the same thing to (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘).

And even as Fukuhara would beg her to stop this torture and just put her out of her misery if she hated her so much, Nana would simply shake her head and smile, a gross, distorted one, "Sorry Fukuhara-chan, that wasn't the answer I wanted!"

What a lovely little hobby Nana had.

                  "𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺."

Why'd  I kinda go stain on this chapter-