𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘦

: "𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩"

It was out of shock, he was walking with his friends to class, laughing and accidentally knocked into another student, (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘).

He had looked at what he'd bumped into, accidentally welding his hands to their back and for a couple seconds wouldn't budge. Luckily, Kamakiri snapped him out of his trance.

He lightly hit his back, "Oi Awase, you're staring! And ya hand's stuck to their back!

"Oh! Uh.. sorry (𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘)!" He tried playing it cool while visibly failing, slight sweat dripping from his forehead as he rubbed the back of his nape.

(𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) shrugged it off. "Eh it's alright!" They went on to their homeroom leaving Awase behind.

After school while everyone was walking home he had unconsciously bumped into (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) again.

(𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) recognised the bandana wearing boy from earlier. "Oh, hey! Awase right?"

"Hai! Sorry about this morning! Oh! And I didn't get your name earlier.

That question was irrelevant however since he already got that from Ashido.

"(𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘)! And no problem! Accidents happen!"

Awase liked this about you, most people knew (𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) as a very carefree and kind person. You were fairly easy to talk to aswell. One of his friends accidentally nudged Bakugou from Class A while walking to class, It really wasn't fun sprinting from the hotheaded man who was threatening to explode them that morning.

At least you weren't as bad as some your fellow classmates.

Continently, you and Awase took the same route to the station but parted from there, It was nice to find a friend from a different class, especially if it's the one that's supposed to hate you the most.

You had a ton in common too! In fact, you found out you weren't the only huge fan of Kpop and could rant about it for hours!

In reality however, Awase didn't really see why you liked it so much, what was so good about a dancing boy band? Nonetheless he researched it for you.

Not on his own though However,

I mean, he didn't call it threatening and assault when he welded Ashido and Kaminari to the back of the school's gym roof after forcing them to give out your strange likes and dislikes.
Nope!
He called it..

𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 "𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩."

                  With additional benefits!

Kpop stans don't come for me I like Kpop too-