𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘰 𝘜𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘢

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
∙𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬.

:       𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.

She lost her only chance at the sports festival.

To prove her worth as someone who deserved to be at UA. To show the pros she would make a great future hero and why they should pick her. To rub it in all the faces of the men in her life that she wasn't some frail, weak, broke girl.

All that effort she put into winning that match was snatched in a split second, by the man named Bakugou Katsuki.

After she told her parents she wanted to become a hero, she received reactions from them she wasn't really expecting, like her mother awkwardly smiling at her and asking "O-oh! Is that so Ochako?" Her father stared at her for a second, then suggested she work at the construction company the owned when she was older, as a receptionist or get some office job, a more feminine position.

In middle school the kids told her the exact same things. Some of the girls told her things they thought would be "encouraging", unlike what Ochako thought as degrading and so gross.

That the only reason why popular female heroes are so well known is because of their bodies, and their skin tight costumes, or their contact with a powerful male. "The media doesn't let you know this Ochako-chan." One of her friends told her solemnly.

The boys in her class were worse, far worse. They laughed in her face and told her she'd only end up at a stripclub and screw the D-Class heroes for spare change since she was so broke.

If (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) weren't with her in the classroom right now she wouldn't want to know what she would've ended up doing with the assholes.

Oh you (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘), you were truly amazing, ya know?

Ochako would mainly come to you after classes and throw herself into your embrace, crying about the idiots in her class. You on the other hand, would soothe her and wipe her tears away and spend the afternoon with her. That always helped her through the week.

You speak up against anyone who tried discouraging or even side-eyeing her choice for her future career. Even though you had so much going on for you aswell, You always had to watch your back roaming Rozaryu Middle School's hallways...

She didn't know how you'd stay so strong.. However, she really envied your family. They were so supportive of whatever decision you chose to make, the didn't try to change your ideas to better suit their eyes. Unlike all the people she's been surrounded by all her life.

You were held in a very special place in Ochako's heart, but you were also seen in her eyes like some form of.. "competition"You were an idol Ochako looked up to, the best type of "hero" she later wanted to be. She really couldn't fathom how she could've ever met you in a shithole like Rozaryu.

So when she lost at the sports festival after looking so forward to it for so very long... It nearly broke her. To disappoint and fail someone like you was almost to much for her to handle, why was she so useless?! Why was she starting to sound so similar to the things the males in her life tried ramming into her head?!

But when you hugged her.. and congratulated her.. and told her she did great, she realised her fight wasn't finished yet. She just simply still had lots of room for improvement! She could work with that!

She wasn't going to let your gift to her go to waste. She was going to get stronger and prove all insignificant wastes in her previously in her life wrong. If you saw that she still had potential, time to fall into your mold and be like you, then who was she to object?

Yep. She wasn't letting this "task" you set up for her go unfulfilled. And the first steps to completing a task was getting rid of small obstacles, such as Bakugou. He seemed kinda interested in you, no one on this earth deserved you, not even her, but you were way to humble to be with a guy like him. Pigs like him shouldn't even breath the same air as you. He would taint your grace!

You, generous, amazing you, gave her a..

   "𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦",

and she wouldn't let it go to waste this time.

Ain't no way I made this girl sound like Tenko- 💀💀💀