𝘕𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘢

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢: 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘵.
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷. 𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸.

: "𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨"

Shoda was well aware he wasn't as intimidating as some of his classmates, and he was rather grateful for that.

He was usually labelled as the "innocent friend" I mean he was small and sweet and everybody saw him having the cutest, most innocent crush on you in class!

You may have started liking him too, with your slight advances you sometimes made on him, squishing his cheeks and calling him adorable. The class constantly wondered why you guys weren't a thing already.

Oh (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘)...

If only you were aware of the things he'd to behind closed doors.

Purposefully dropping his fork at lunch to peek under your skirt, "accidentally" graze your leg while trying find it, then apologise afterwards so you don't suspect a thing.

Has a couple of photos of you in slightly lewdish positions he got during training on his phone, some a little more suggestive than others.

(𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘) started noticing some of their undergarments going missing in the laundry They wanted to go to Kendo about it but how could she possibly help with something as embarrassing as that??

Meanwhile, behind name stood Shoda, creepily smirking, trying to stuffle in a chuckle.

To him it was easy to be so...

                     "𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨"

          To his fellow classmates,
                                    And you too.