𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪

:      "𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦"

(𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚)
Fukidashi thought this was the best idea he'd ever come up with!

He'd impress you by winning at the joint training, then ask you out at after school to go to a cafe across the street with him, then he'd confess and you'd accept and then date and then get married and have three kids and a dog-

Wait. Maybe that's too fast.

But he was confident that the plan would go smoothly and was so excited that he could barely sleep a wink! Tomorrow would be a great day, he just knew it!

However, tomorrow's outcome was quite unexpected. For him at least.

You thought you made it clear that he was super precious to you, as a little brother. You found his endless enthusiasm so adorable, so kidlike.

" I'm really sorry Manga, I don't really like you that way."

He thought you were a selfish asshole for this. He literally confessed to you in front of other students. Other people. Multiple people saw this and you still declined? It's like you were trying to embarrass him.

So, he decided he'd embarrass you aswell, he crushed you to death with the same words he created with his quirk when he confessed "𝘉𝘌 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌" in bold capital letters decorated with pink flowers. Now all you were was some high quality Halloween decoration, the words now splattered with your blood and remains, all for the school to see.

You must've treated his intense love for you as a game, so he hardly felt remorse. Besides, he did it so suddenly so there wasn't really much time for him to even start feeling guilty.

You (𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘), had crushed his heart. So he crushed you.
It was truly..

"𝘈 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦."