Sleep with one eye open

About four hours later you and marshal lee were enjoying films from before the mushroom wars. Some of them had decorated your human childhood with feelings of hope for the future. When you guys started watching Home the phone rang. Marshal lee answered you could hear bits and pieces of something cake was saying then Marshal lee hung up.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"Fiona's missing."
"WHAT! HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN!" You scream grasping your head. You sink to the floor. Marshal lee stops floating and kneels on The floor beside you.
"Shhh. It's alright you couldn't have known. Cake sleeps in the same room and she didn't know until she woke up.

"ITS MY JOB TO KNOW MY DEMON SENSES NEVER FAILED BEFORE! UUGH WHY DIDNT I PAY ATTENTION? ITS YOUR FAULT YOU KEEP DISTRACTING ME AND NOW FIONA MAY BE ONE OF THE UNDEAD!" You scream pushing a confused Marshall lee away. Turning away from him you fly out of the cave to Fiona and cakes tree house. When a familiar demon king flies up to you.

"Wait! (Gasp) slow down!" He shouts clearly out of breath he has his stupid hat and gloves on and their flopping dramatically in his face. You slow down sighing. "Wait I distract you?" Marshall lee questions.

"Not now. Has anyone ever told you that you have horrible social skills?" You ask.

"Actually yeah. Fiona called me out on it once. It was terrifying." He said getting ready to land in the rapidly approaching treehouse. Lord was there trying to comfort her in morse code since lord showed up so did prince gumball.

Cake was freaking out. No question about it. Lord was speaking rapidly in morse code. There was a note on the bed. It said "too late."