Ok fine he's cute

You slept for about an hour which for a vampire was a long time, you usually didn't sleep it's not like you needed it. although it was nice even without dreams to keep you company. When you woke up Marshall lee was sitting in the kitchen sucking the red from an apple.

"Morning." he called from the kitchen. "I didn't know vampires slept." He added.

"I don't usually but it feels nice it gets my mind clear and focused. I need to be focused right now." a cold breeze passed through the room. something was off. the feeling disappeared instantly so you shrugged it off.

"Want an apple?" Marshall lee said walking into the room.

"Sure." You said he threw the apple to you and you caught it. apples were good sweet and crisp. you drained it's color happily.

"So are you staying in the area for a while?" He asked.

"Yeah I've been charged with keeping an eye on her I'm just not doing it from far away like others have. my mom, aunt, uncle, and cousin take turns one every 3 years but mom once took two turns so now I watch her. as of yesterday." You sighed as long as Dracula doesn't find her you'll be fine.

"Well you are welcome here as long as you like." He said winking at you. "so are you very musical?" He added.

"Not really I like to sing and I know how to play instruments but never got super into them" you say.

"You can sing? That's good enough for me." he said bringing out his bass he strummed out a melody.

"Hey there,
Not sure where,
Your just a bad girl,
You need a bad boy to unfurl,
How bout me?
Wanna be with me?
A girl like you needs a king,
Who can show you a few things,
(You join in)
Such a big bad king you think you are, you think your fit for a girl from afar,
I need a man who can rule with me,
Are you up for the task well let's see,
Your a big bad boy
you sure you want a bad girl like me?
I've taken to many lives to count,
It's not enough to even make me pout,
(He jumps back in)
Ooh a girl just as bad as me,
your demon eyes can plainly see,
Your just right for a king like me,
We will rule this world together,
And since we're immortal will do it forever,
What do you say? " he strummed the song to a close.
"Your pretty good at singing." He said smiling at you.

"And you need your demon eyes checked" you replied jokingly. ok fine he's cute you thought to yourself smiling slightly.