Party time

You arrived at the party at precisely 6 Pm. you wore a black tank top and red jeans you were excited, your little cousin was connected to every prince in AAA. the music was starting to play everyone was there. prince gumball, berry prince, and an attractive vampire floated above it all. you resisted the urge to join him.

He instead floated down to your level. "now what's a gal like you doing at a party like this." he said gesturing to the whole set up. it was all bright and happy and clean. no make out sessions to be seen.

"I'm just here for my cousin 15 is a big age." you say. He could blow your cover you recognized his smell VAMPIRE he was a demon like you. a voice whispered into your head.

"What are you really doing here." He was in your head super against demon code. what was he thinking. you went into his head.

"This is none of your concern just who do you think you are?" You yell in his head you smiled when he winced.

Then he smiled and walked up to you and whispered in your ear. " I'm Marshall lee the vampire king of the nightosphere" his cool breath tickled your ear.

Damn! He could blow your cover, or worse kill you. you glared at him your eyes flashing from (ec) to red for a moment then turning back.

"How about we step outside." he said grabbing you by the waist and flying off till you were far away and in the woods. he went to set you down but you floated yourself back up. Then you relax and your disguise slips away. your long black hair, pale skin, and red eyes are back.

"Woah. so your a demon." he said looking you over. he smiled and winked at you.

"Not any demon PURE vampire from before the mushroom wars. I was actually human once unlike a hybrid like you." you say your cold stare piercing his ego.

"Woah then how old are you I'm the thousand year old teen but I thought all humans... except Fiona were long gone." he said scratching his head leaving his emo hair flared out.

" I'm about one thousand but there were still humans. maybe I'm a little younger I forgot." you say. "I'm here because Fiona IS my sister but it's also to make sure she stays hidden." You finish running a hand through your hair.

" from what?" He asks confused.

"Something much older than you or i. something that thirsts for humans. Dracula the original vampire. He changed me and my parents but they hid Fiona in a preservation chamber. we decided to let her live but abandoned her near a dog family it would cover her scent. but I had to be sure. I can't let him get her too." You say bloody tears formed in your eyes."

"Re-disguise yourself and dry this tears if they saw blood on your face they'll think it was me." He said smiling at you. You go back into your fake human form and go to the party. it went without a hitch and Marshall lee said you could spend the night at his place...