No time left

You were out of the treehouse in a split second flying as quickly as possible the green grassy hills disappearing in seconds. He had gotten her. Somehow he had gotten her, now there wasn't enough time to even call the family. Zooming through the sky you spotted a dark abandoned house. It had architecture of before the mushroom war, its windows boarded up, a clear message to stay out, a message that no longer mattered. That's where they were, you slowed midair feeling the air slow around you you take a breath- just to be crashed into by Marshall lee. You tumbled to the ground which you had not looked at before. Now there was only regret as you headed down to the Rocky Mountain the spikes likely the last thing you would see. Closing your eyes you brace for impact. But it never came instead you saw yourself in the arms of a certain vampire king.

"WHAT THE f&($!" You scream, unamused by your near death experience. You float on your own now so you jump free of his arms he begins to apologize stuttering and looking down. With him wide open you use the opportunity to slug him in the jaw. He recovers rubbing his jaw now pink from impact.

" do you feel better now?" He asked smiling slightly you glance at his injured jaw and assess where you were.

" YES yes I do! Now let's go vampire boy we have a war to win" you say heading to the dark old house preparing  for the battle ahead.