Long lost cousin

You floated just below the window to see the young girl inside. she was of the old species she was human. You smelled it the sweet stench of your realative. you landed at the front door and knocked tossing your (...) colored hair out of your face. a cat answered her white and orange coat puffing up and bristling when she saw you were human. You simply smiled
"Is Fiona here? I want to talk to her." You say. so your little cousin was alive it seems auntie migi knew what she was doing when she abandoned her. I'll have to keep her in the dark though. you thought.
"Yeah Fiona's here. FIONA SOMEBODY'S HERE TO SEE YOU!" Cake yelled up the stairs. an unintelligible muffled reply came from upstairs. "she'll be down in a minute would you like to come in?" Cake asked.
"I'd love to." You replied sitting on the couch you crossed your right leg over your left. you heard footsteps going down and Fiona appeared at the bottom of the steps she wore this weird bunny hat. wonder what the story behind that is.

She drew her sword the pink diamond blade pressed against your throat. you toss your arm up causing Fiona to lose her grip on the blade you now hold it. "You might want to work on your reflexes Fiona" you say shrinking down the blade and tossing it to her. "and is that any way to greet a realative?" You grin and cross your arms.

"Realative? If your alive then why was I abandoned! Leaving me to think I was the LAST HUMAN IN AAA!" She yelled the last part tears started streaming from her eyes.

You rolled your eyes "I'll ask your mother next time I see her I forgot. but trust me it was for good reason." you say. she was being so dramatic. "oh yeah I got you a birthday present." you remark throwing her the box.

"What is it?" Fiona questions. grabbing it.

"Your supposed to open it you silly goose." You say. she rips the outer paper to see a red metal heart.

"What is it?" Fiona asks examining it.

"It's actually body armor. you place it on your spine and it protects your whole body. it's very expensive might I add." You say smiling. You walk behind Fiona and place it on her back. the armor clicks and she is covered in full body armor.

"Mathematical! It's like it weighs nothing! I didn't know stuff like this existed." she says wiggling her now red fingers.

"Well I knew you would like it I'll stop by at the party tonight see ya" you say walking out the door with a wave behind you.